$50 Daily Prizes for Sellers!

Very nice…hope i will be a winner in the few days left :wink:

No way this promo is still running. Sooooo many winners!!!

Congrats guys. We’ll have more tomorrow.

2 Likes

damm i sold every day a lot of items and still not won

the worst lucky :frowning:

omg… i won thanks <3

Congrats! Only two more days to participate!

2 Likes

Is this good? https://gameflip.com/item/centio-v17/dda0459e-beb9-4658-a8b9-48cd2c7a526b

Congratulaaations everyone!

It’s been a thrill to run this promo with you guys and I hope all winners have made good use of their reward!

I’d really like to thank the participation of every single one of you. If you haven’t won this time, don’t worry as we have plenty more upcoming promos :crazy_face:

Now let’s just chill and flip some more :dark_sunglasses:

Is currently there any prome running here? Because i got a notification on the app about a “HalloWIn” promotion or so but i don’t see any link to it

I got the HalloWIN notification too and can’t find any reference to it on the site. Guess they sent it out early by mistake?

Check out on their twitter post

Thank you! I didn’t check their twitter before lol

i join on the giveway

Woulda been nice if they had this ANYWHERE on their desktop site or their app. But no.

Hopefully they synchronize the site and app as much as possible one day. It would be nice to be able to block people directly from the app rather than having to get on the site to do so.

With that being said, I am grateful we can now block people so they can’t spam and harass sellers on their listings anymore. STILL waiting on the ability to delete comments. Sometimes people are trolls that make worthless, disgusting and useless comments that don’t need to support invest their time in. A simple delete by the owner of the listing will reduce the amount of tickets being sent in.

Eu quero também manda ai kkkk

1 - Esse fórum é em inglês, então por favor escreva em inglês. Qualquer coisa você pode usar o Google Tradutor para te salvar caso vc não saiba escrever em inglês (This forum is in English, so please write in English. You can always use Google Translator to save you in case you can’t write in english).

2 - Por favor não ressuscite tópicos que há muito tempo não são atualizados (Please no necroing).