About Pet Simulator X Duped Pets

Hello Flippers!

After investigating further the reports about the dupes in regards to Pet Sim X Pets and verifying BigGames announcement about their actions against the dupes, we removed all listings that were created before the wipe (before the duped pets being removed from users accounts), so all Pet Sim X inventory within Gameflip is now fresh and should be free from duped items.

If you are facing any issues in regards to this subject and didn’t contact our support still, please open a ticket to our support team.

If you are a seller, you are clear to start selling such Pets again within Gameflip.

If you have further questions, please let me know in this post.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I purchased a pet last night, played with it, logged in and out of different servers, deposited into my bank and withdrew it, all was fine. Until this afternoon, I logged in, started playing and my pet disappeared with a warning message saying duped pet found on your account, pet removed. I completed the transaction about and hour after I purchased as I had tested it and thought all was fine. I have contacted seller and he said can’t replace or refund. What can I do if anything?

Hello @zacydodo,

As informed by @DunnBiscuit, if you are facing any issues in regards to this subject and didn’t contact our support still, please open a ticket to our support team.

They will gladly help you out with this case ok.

God Speed! :trident:

Same thing happened to me 2 days ago and I already submitted a ticket but have not received a response yet. The seller didn’t even respond to me when I messaged him and now he has blocked me. It doesn’t make sense how he could block me when I was the one scammed. I just want my money back at this point. Please help!

Hello @jkemper,

Could you please provide me the ticket number and your account invite code please?

Thank you so much for getting back to me today! The order id is : a7f2b2e3-d3fe-480a-b3a7-ad1fa5f52814

My Code is 9A9ZCM

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Hello @jkemper,

I have verified your case and can see that our Support Team answered your ticket today requesting further information.

Please verify the email and provide what was requested so we can resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Hope you have a great day!

Yes, I saw that after I replied to you. I am working on gathering that information now. Again, thank you so much for responding to my concerns!

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Not a problem @jkemper!

I’m glad to help :smiley:

How you have a great day and Happy New Year to you too!!

God Speed! :trident: 2022 :fireworks:

Hey I’m sorry I really don’t know how gameflip forums work but I made a withdraw with my skrill (I’ve made many withdraws this is the first time I’m seeing this) “Needs_Approval” so I don’t know what to do as I’m still waiting now

My code is: M52B66

Sometimes it just happens like that. it should be released by tomorrow. Worst case somebody here will check it out if not.

Hello @76_Games,

Since this is the first time you are withdrawing money from your Gameflip Wallet, it can take up to 7 days to process.

This time frame is due to an extra precautionary measure required by our payment processor to check all the information is correct.

Afterward, it will usually take 2 days to process. This period will also depend on your bank and how they process these transactions.

If the payout status shows “Needs Approval” and the withdrawal occurred during the weekend, it will be reviewed on Monday at the latest.

1 Like

i got scammed by a seller 2 times. for duped pet i hav opened ticket

Your request (759795) has been received.

and just now my second pet also disappeared .it was from
this person

duped cupcake -

PS SHOP

he runs 2 shops left me a negative review also

first person that sold me duped lucky cat is -

Psx Shop

it seems both are same persons. kindly check in to this matter .
i am scared because i got 2x huge pony from same seller.

My code is = Y489AM

Order ID

514aee89-204c-47b0-bc93-feeb80e35684
please look in to matter . thank you.

Hello @Roblox_Android!

I have verified and the ticket number to this case is actually 759731 ok.

I also checked the images you sent, but we need confirmation that the warning received in the game was for those items.

So I would suggest contacting Roblox Support and requesting further information on the items that were removed.

Please share the screenshots of the chat with them in the ticket so the Support Team could check ok.

Godspeed! :trident:

Alright thank you. I will get back