Account locked :( any help?

Good day flippers!

So a couple days ago I got my account locked. (Completly justified I had wrong info put in) I’ve since contacted customer support to attempt to resolve this issue but no luck.

Has anyone been through this? And what steps can I take to resolve it quicker? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Sadness intensifies…

I’ve yet to hear from anyone. I’ve resorted to purchasing from other sites which I never thought I’d have to do.

Been here buying, selling, and trading, for almost 3 years. Incredible that mistyping an expiration date could make using the usability of this service impossible.

Hi my account is locked :lock:. Replacement credit card seemed to be the issue. Any advice on approach?

Hello @LetsOffski ,

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a look ate your account?

Also, have you opened a ticket for this issue?

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Hey I’m a Gameflip user and my account got locked I tried purchasing a in game purchase and added funds tried purchasing it and didn’t work I tried it again and again and it locked my account I tried resolving the issue by my self but I don’t have a Order ID I tried making one but can’t because my account is locked I need help

My account is banned but I provided proof as to why he should be could you look into it
Transactions Finalized I don’t know how to find my invite code

Hello @Wavey_Coochie,

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a look into your account?

Hello @Nick_Harmony_Vernon,

Could you please provide me a ticket number or username that is registered on the account?

In case you don’t have any, please PM me your phone number with the country code ok.

1 Like

My user name is TransactionsFinalized
Phone number 5156897150

I have verified your account and can see that you were suspended for the following reason:

• Inappropriate language and content within the marketplace

In this case, you will have to wait for the Support Team to answer your ticket ok. They will be able to help you verify this case.

Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Oh okay so I have to wait for it to be reviewed

1 Like

My account is locked and I am trying to get help from support but no luck (not surprised).
Can I get help here?

Hey @Pato_Ao,

I’m here to help :wink:

Could you please provide me your invite code and the ticket number?

So just curious I have over 500$ In my wallet and my account is permenatly banned but for inappropriate language what happens with my money cause I’d be damned I got screwed out of all of that really would like to know before I take it to my local law enforcement

Hello again @Nick_Harmony_Vernon,

I have verified your ticket and can see that the Support Team solved your case.

I have not received any information about to what about my money I’ve uploaded as I haven’t heard anything back about that but about me being permenatly banned

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have contacted the Support Team to give you the update on your case ok.

You should receive the resolution soon.

Hey @DarkKnight my invite code is JASA1U

Hello @Wavey_Coochie,

Your account was locked for a different reason and needs further verification from the Support Team.

Please contact the Support Team using the link below and explain your case ok…

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

My account is locked any help account code 44UA2A

Hello @iMRxzorZz,

Sorry for the wait.

I have verified your account and can see that this issue has been solved.