Account verification issue

So I need to verify my account for a purchase but I’m a minor so I don’t have an ID. I thought of my mom doing the verification for me but it was rejected since the name on the ID was my moms and the name on my Gameflip account was mine. Now for the phone number verification, all of the phones available on my house are prepaid so there’s no phone bill to verify. Is there any other way? I’ve been a member since 2016 approx with over 60 ratings.

Hey chaquichan23!

Sorry to hear about that, but we have the following statement under the FAQs:
“Individuals under the age of 18 must at all times use Gameflip’s services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In all cases, the adult is the user and is responsible for any and all activities.”

So the Gameflip account should be in the name of a parent.

Now regarding the phone bill, you can try to submit an application to verify the number with a screenshot of the digital bill or application of the phone provider with the information requested in the following link: https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001042633-Why-am-I-being-asked-to-verify-my-identity-

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.