buyer bought csgo items under roblox

Hey, so there was this person who messaged me saying how he wanted to buy my csgo items but he couldnt link his steam account to his gameflip account and said he wanted me to list the items under the roblox catagory and than he can buy. I told him the only way id be willing to do that is if he compleates the transaction and than ill send him the item (i told him this because if i sent the items he could have held it under review saying that he never got any roblox items) I told him the risk in him accepting before getting the items and he was still willing to do it. He bought the listing and compleated the transaction than i sent a trade request to him with the 2 items he wanted and now he says he wants to wait 5 days before accepting the trade. What should I do? Thanks!
@MajorTom
@DarkKnight

Hello @Fire_Gaming,

Could you please provide me the order ID?

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

c8c3245b-8a52-49df-8f7c-db93ee699c1e

I havent sent the iten yet, im meant to today though. Im willing too as long as its safe to send it.

Hello @Fire_Gaming.

The order is currently 4 days old as complete (closed) and you have not sent the item yet?

The buyer was charged already for the purchase and you had no right to request completion before the item is sent. This is forbidden and the correct action on my side now would be to give you a permanent suspension.

Keep in mind that you are only allowed to mark the item as sent, if the item is sent and the buyer should not be requested to complete before receiving, since you remove their right to a dispute if something is wrong.

I will have to inform my team and see what will be done.

Im physically incapable to send the item because the buyer changed his passeord and can not receive trades. Also at the time i sent a trade, marked it as sent he confirmed he got it than tried to accept the trade and couldnt because he recently changed hid password

I have verified with the team and your account will be locked until this issue is solved.

Please deliver the item to the buyer asap.

Keep in mind that this will count as a warning and if we catch anything wrong with your account again, you will be permanently suspended.

I will also be contacting the buyer to know if the item was delivered or not.

1 Like

Okay, i sincerely apologize for this incident, i will send the item as soon as I can. Also hes proof im not making up the fact i cant send it.

Im also pretty sure i have a picture on my computer of me sending the trade before but i wont have access to my computer till sunday.

Update I was just able to send the trade.

Update again this screenshot is what he sent back. I dont know the language so i dont know what it says.

Seems like you are on a new device and according to the text, you will not be able to make exchanges from that device for 7 days.

When will you be back to your main device?

1 Like

Thats what he sent, its not my screenshot. Im on my main device which i sent multiple steam trades on receltly.

Sorry for the confusion.

Are you able to ask him the same question I asked you?

He is not logged on his main device to accept the trade.

1 Like

I assume just wait till he wakes up to respond?

1 Like

Thanks for sending the message.

Yes, lets wait now until the buyer responds.

1 Like

Is there anything else i should do?

He also said this.

He was able to accept the trade that i sent 2 days ago but he changed his name and profile picture which scares ne that he may be trying to scam.

Proof that i sent the items and proof he changed his name

You can see his old name “NYAN C4T”

Also just for proof it is the same person here is a picture of our first convention on 2/11/22 let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

were you able to contact him and have him confirm he got it?

Hello @Fire_Gaming,

Thanks for the information.

The buyer did not answer us back through the ticket, but I have forwarded a message through the ticket requesting the buyer confirm the trade.

1 Like

okay, I asked him and he said he was able to accept it. I assume just wait till he responds to you guys?

Hey @Fire_Gaming.

If your are still speaking to him, you can request him to check his email and confirm this inside the ticket.

This should help speed-up his response so we can release your account.

2 Likes