Change in buying fee?

I was wondering if there was a change in buying fee because I know the usual use to be 3% + .35$ for credit card but I just loaded my wallet for $660 and after fee it was $686.75 when it should have been $680.15. Was there a recent change in the buying fee that I had not noticed and probably missed?

1 Like

NVM I see the problem now if you are inside of US you get charged 3% + .35 but if you use VPN on it charges 4% + .35 because it somehow consider your card out of the US for some reason because I am in the US but using a VPN. So remember to turn off yall VPN before purchasing if you are in the US to not get charged extra.

1 Like

If the billing details is in the US, it should be considered domestic transaction

1 Like

Yea the bill details is in the US, When I tried purchasing it turning off my VPN it was the regular fees that I expected.When I turn my VPN on and connect to outside of the US and tried re trying the transaction(with the same card) it was considered as outside of US so it was charging 4%+ .$35, which confused me at firsting thinking there was increase in fees without notice but to later figure out the cause of it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.