Credit & Debit & Pre-Paid Cards Support Restored

Hey Flippers,

I’d like to share some good news with you all: Credit, Debit and Pre-Paid cards are back online and fully functional for making purchases!

:exclamation:IMPORTANT:exclamation: Update your mobile client as soon as possible. Changes were made on how payments are handle, so using an older version of iOS or Android client can cause your payments to crash!

BTC payments are still inactive, but we are working hard on a better solution to support them.

Feel free to ask me anything.

~~ Cheers!

I sent a ticket on october 24th. I wanted to buy a Steam Card using my credit card and my account got suspended after two failed attempts using the credit card I’ve used for the past 3 years on this app. I basically missed the halloween sale, unless someone replied to my ticket today, it’s been 7 days.

First time it has taken so long for gameflip to solve an inconvenience I’m having. So far this has been my favorite app, not sure what happened in the system that blocked my account, but the amount of time is taking to receive an answer is pretty frustrating.