[ENDED] RAFFLE: $200 in Gameflip Credits

I would take it and use it to buy more useless junk I have no intention of using👍

This woukd be great I could buy a bunch of things with it. Sweet

I would buy a ton of Csgo skins to show off to my friends. :slight_smile:

I would buy some nice new hardware - probably a couple of controllers to play locally with my friends!

I would boy lots of games for PC , beacause i love very much the Computers.I like to play every geners of games … anyway , i want to win the 200$ :slight_smile:

I would get a lot of games that i want really badly but i cant get because im too young to get a job and we dont have that much money available for game because of rent and things. Sorry for telling my life story, too. XD

I would purchase some pc games.

i would purchases some skins to play with instead of the drops i have from the game

I would finish my csgo inventory after a long time off collecting items.I would get all the skins i like,and i would be the happiest man alive.Hopefully i can win,even if I dont I love the site you made.Keep up the great work.

I would buy games to complete my X-box 360 and X-box One game collections and add to my gaming library and buy some games as a gift for friends as I have already.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

guyss, see what I’m selling , cheap games

https://gameflip.com/item/metro-2033/1b59d2f7-f7b9-4e0a-8ab6-1f6ab957c117

https://gameflip.com/item/global-ops-commando-libya/983e02c4-6476-46d0-a265-5e51afbe29e3

Well if your looking to buy more games and other accessories at great prices check out my website @ www.vincentsgaming.com

I i got $200, for sure i will invest some for CS GO and the rest for any things that may apply.

Well, quite a few games. I have a list of games to buy and play, so I’d probably buy a few of them here.

Why are people still replaying to this XD It’s two months old now!!

2 Likes

i ask the same question in my head lol

1 Like

I’d buy some controllers and games, most likely. Both my old 360 controller and PS3 controller have worn-out joysticks, and I’d love a discount on replacements.

I would buy my first CSGO knife and then get my friend an Awp Asimov xD

It would be great to win but I never win any contests but id be very happy

I would probably by a new console or some new games that will release soon