Everything verified, but I still need to have my payment under review??

So I have an account where I have everything verified (my picture holding an ID, my CC, and my phone bill) yet I STILL have to wait for a new purchase of 244 USD to get verified. It’s beyond maddening because the longer I wait the higher likelihood the listing I am trying to buy gets taken off (and then if I get approved I run the risk of having money I can’t remove/refund from my account as per policy). The live chat support is nowhere to be found, and I can’t reach any staff.

Gameflip, I really wish you did a better job here. The security system is flawed. Can anyone tell me how to proceed?

Forgot to add- my Document Verification on the 3 outlined documents has already been approved on 12/27/2020… is this a glitch?

I’m also having a similar problem, I bought an item for $130 USD and I verified through ID and writing “For Gameflip 12/30/20” on a paper and I got an email and notification that it got approved but it’s still under review, it even says “Approved” where I verify myself but it’s still under review, I’m worried that if this continues then I’m not gonna get my code. My invite code is LY3WW4 if Gameflip sees this

1 Like

Hello @Gameflip_SB,

Sorry for the wait.

Could you please provide me your invite code?

Hey @Raider!

I have verified your account and can see that you only have ID verification approved.

To minimize the chances of going through review, feel free to verify the payment method as well ok.

Once your account is fully verified, reviews on your future orders should reduce.

You might need to verify again if you make a high dollar purchase or change payment methods.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Thanks @DarkKnight but the issue got resolved on its own between the time I posted and your comment :+1: I would appreciate it though if you and your staff could make users with verified documents not go through this in the future!

Kind regards

Hello @Gameflip_SB ,

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Keep in mind the even if you have the ID and Payment Method verified, our anti-fraud system might stop your order and request verification if you make a high dollar purchase or change payment methods.

Have a great day!

God Speed! :trident: