Everything verified, but I still need to have my payment under review??

So I have an account where I have everything verified (my picture holding an ID, my CC, and my phone bill) yet I STILL have to wait for a new purchase of 244 USD to get verified. It’s beyond maddening because the longer I wait the higher likelihood the listing I am trying to buy gets taken off (and then if I get approved I run the risk of having money I can’t remove/refund from my account as per policy). The live chat support is nowhere to be found, and I can’t reach any staff.

Gameflip, I really wish you did a better job here. The security system is flawed. Can anyone tell me how to proceed?

3 Likes

Forgot to add- my Document Verification on the 3 outlined documents has already been approved on 12/27/2020… is this a glitch?

1 Like

I’m also having a similar problem, I bought an item for $130 USD and I verified through ID and writing “For Gameflip 12/30/20” on a paper and I got an email and notification that it got approved but it’s still under review, it even says “Approved” where I verify myself but it’s still under review, I’m worried that if this continues then I’m not gonna get my code. My invite code is LY3WW4 if Gameflip sees this

1 Like

Hello @Gameflip_SB,

Sorry for the wait.

Could you please provide me your invite code?

Hey @Raider!

I have verified your account and can see that you only have ID verification approved.

To minimize the chances of going through review, feel free to verify the payment method as well ok.

Once your account is fully verified, reviews on your future orders should reduce.

You might need to verify again if you make a high dollar purchase or change payment methods.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Thanks @DarkKnight but the issue got resolved on its own between the time I posted and your comment :+1: I would appreciate it though if you and your staff could make users with verified documents not go through this in the future!

Kind regards

Hello @Gameflip_SB ,

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Keep in mind the even if you have the ID and Payment Method verified, our anti-fraud system might stop your order and request verification if you make a high dollar purchase or change payment methods.

Have a great day!

Hey @DarkKnight I’m in a similar situation. Can you kindly approve my recent transaction? My profile is 7213YM

Thank you and I hope all has been well since we last chatted on the forum :slight_smile:

SB

1 Like

yes, agree with you. funded wallet, “under review”, the offer wanted to buy that you funded for was sold in the meantime.
I got verified

got all verified, year ago approved all of my id, phone and credit card

still got slow experience on gameflip buying because receive review all the time. “under review” for add funds or directly order doesnt matter.

1 Like

Hey @Gameflip_SB,

I have verified your account and do not see any orders currently in review.

Thanks for asking! All is well on my side and hope it is on yours as well.

1 Like

Hey @DarkKnight I got my payment and my id verification approved, is there anyway you can clear my transaction. My profile code is EE4GU6

Hello @armyblade109!

Sorry for the wait.

I have verified your account and can see that you currently do not have any pending orders.

Hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

Hey @DarkKnight - it’s my yearly ritual of checking-in and requesting for verification, haha! I hope you and your family have been well since our last interaction.

Could you kindly verify this transaction? (Profile code: 7213YM)

Hello @Gameflip_SB!

Me and my family are well! Thank you for asking.

How are you and your family?

I have verified and no orders are currently on hold ok.

Also, I checked your account again and found that our anti-fraud system set a flag on your account, but since you have everything verified, I have removed the flag for you.

This should help a bit more to reduce the chances of going through review on future orders.

Have an awesome day!

1 Like

This also happened to me today, documents verified since 2019, profile code ASG81J

1 Like

Everything is good on my end thankfully thank you for asking @DarkKnight :slight_smile:

The anti-fraud flag on my account was bothersome- it seems that’s why I always had to ask- I appreciate that you removed it! Thank you for continuing to be a staple to the Gameflip community!! Hopefully I don’t bother you anymore now that this is resolved haha.

All the best my friend

1 Like

Hello @DarkKnight ,

Could you please verify my account too? I have verified everything – Identity, phone bill, and card, however my purchases still need to be under review for at least a day everytime I purchase. This is very frustrating as the things I want to purchase get sold before my funds get released to me. My profile code is: XZX1XS.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @Dawn!

I have verified your account and can see that your account has been fully verified on 02/13/2023.

So now that your account is fully verified, reviews and future orders should reduce ok.

2 Likes

Hi @DarkKnight I am currently having the same issues as the previous folks in this thread. Would you be so kind as to take a look into my account as well? I’d greatly appreciate it!

Code: A386LE

I’m on a spree of like 5 orders in two weeks put under review, even after full verification. :sob:

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hello ziggytrade,

As you have verified your ID and payment source, this will reduce the chances of your subsequent purchases being reviewed.

If it happens again, I suggest that you send a ticket to the support team stating that you authorize the purchase so they can speed up the review process for you.

I have everything verified except my phone bill. Maybe because it was a purchase of 300$ usd+??.. idk but this is truly bothersome and annoying. If any staff member can help and kick the purchase through my account code is - 9JURU4.