Everything verified, but I still need to have my payment under review??

Hello @zay1!

I have verified your account and can see that it is currently not fully verified.

In order to have a fully verified account for purchases, you need to have the ID verification and the payment method verification approved.

Currenty, you only need the payment method verification. Now the Phone Bill verification is only used for Bitcoin withdraws, so you can ignore the verification if you only want to purchase.

Also, I have informed the team regardig the order and they should send you instructions soon.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

I am having a similar issue right now, my payment method and ID are verified yet my purchase remains under review. My code is: 1X2RPU

Hello @Luger!

I’m sorry for the wait.

I have verified your account and can see that the issue was solved.

Hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

Same issue. Gameflip verified, but unable to obtain my purchased items. Card was charged successfully, paid through google pay. 5HGGMG

Hello @xnocturnum!

I have verified your order and can see that it has already been released.

Currently having the problem everyone else in the thread is experiencing if any staff could look at my account the help would be appreciated. My code is D6GEWF

Hello @JxstSlay!

I have verified your account and can see that the Support Team verified and tweaked your account a few days ago, since you have everything verified.

Your next orders should have a reduced chance of going through reviews.

Hope you have a great day!

Hi my card has been approved but my purchase is still asking me to verify and hasn’t processed. Could you help my invite code is CPGLW8
Many thanks

Hello @spencer_morris !

I have verified your account and do not see any orders currently on hold.

Are you still having issues with this?

1 Like