How long am I supposed to keep the receipt?

As the title said above, I have receipts for items sold on Gameflip. However, I wonder how long I should keep them in case of future dispute. The items are cheap but they’ll be a hassles for me to keep them for a long time.

Hello!

I think a couple of months is fine, if you cvan hold them a little longer would be great. I know it is a hassle, but it is essential to avoid any future issues.

Thanks!

You can just take a picture of the receipts on the phone and store them.

How can I look back the code to know which one belongs to which receipt?

It’s a standard business practice to keep all receipts and records on file, whether digital or physical records. A couple of papers aren’t going to need a lot of space to store :slight_smile:

But if you’re just selling some personal items temporarily, then that’s a different story.

What do you mean?

If I sell a code to a person and he dispute and transaction. How do I know which code that I sold him in that listing to find the receipt?

You should be able to go to the purchase page and find the item and click it and it should show you the code.

Lucy :heart:

But this is about the item that I am selling, not buying

Just make a note on Your phone or pc and add the transaction id of each sale and the code that was for that specific order