Ignore from seller

Hey, i am rocket league seller on gameflip. And last month my child start to play roblox. And i decide to get some pets in adopt me. Bought 3 items from seller, his status was online, no respond, 1 day left , he back with 2 words “join me” . Nice communication. I said that i got this items from another seller, can u cancel orders pls, he said that i need to cancel. but it’s not avaliable for buyer ( for me). Btw i made purchases 3 days ago. 2 Days already my purchases in status Under Dispute and nobody texted to me, Seller ignore me 2 days. gameflip support ignore me too. 1 year ago i got messages from gameflip like i have VIP support from gameflip, but i don’t see this support . So stressful thing. And yes. my english is not perfect. my code TM2YTF

dsadsa

Hello @Serega_Koval,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Would you like me to cancel the orders for you?

Also, just to be sure, could you please provide me the order ID for each of the orders you want cancelled in which the purchased item was not delivered?

God Speed! :trident:

Sorry was busy this days, I bought 3 items from this seller, 1 order was canceled by dispute support and two orders still in under dispute ( 6-7 days already). bf82f93d-4be9-4686-926c-5c271d142aa4 , 37c4929c-5671-4769-99b9-ea1b2a03cce4 . I did so many purchases in roblox this month. Like 5-6 sellers are good, but this seller is really interesting person, peace.

Thanks for respond @DarkKnight

image @DarkKnight

Hey @Serega_Koval,

Sorry for the wait.

I can see that your orders were successfully cancelled.

Hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident:

hi can you check main too
9b66bbe0-e214-4db7-9cdd-4c6792b2ea81
sell not replaying and after i buy the card he remove all ither card from his profile

Hello @mr3olba,

I can see that the Support Team has already contacted you regarding the dispute.

Keep in mind to send as much proof as possible and the information they request inside the ticket to help decide the case.

they ask me to contact razer idk why need to contact razer cuz the sell not replay to my msg i send him 7 msg and get no replay plus after i buy the card the seller remove all other card from his profile
its 100% trying to scam me im buying razer in like 7 month and never got this and the Support Team never ask me before to contact any company they ask for prof from me and the seller then they slove it
i contact razer already waiting for replay can you check plz if the seller replay to Support Team ?
i waited already 9 day wanna slove this asap

Hello @mr3olba,

This is how the dispute process works for some cases and if the Support Team requests further information, please do your best to provide the information as this helps them to decide the case.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to give you further information if the seller answered, but you can feel free to ask in the dispute ticket to the Dispute Team or wait for their reply regarding the case.

Just keep in mind that the case takes longer to solve if the Support Team does not have the required information to work with.

Sorry for any inconvenience.