1 Like

This one should work:
Lysk_25jul

2 Likes

Both coupon show invalid

1 Like

but why? ­ ­ ­

Because the coupon code has a specified number of uses

When a coupon has specified number of uses the attempt to use it later show a message “Coupon: no longer active”, not “Invalid coupon”. E.g.: izy_25off

The 2 coupons shared here give a “Invalid coupon” message. So those coupons were either completely taken off the store or the coupon names were written incorrectly.

2 Likes

I used these two coupons yesterday and it was working but i did not know what is the difference between “Coupon : no longer active” and " “invalid coupon code” and the coupon names were written correctpy.

2 Likes

Hi! Any code available?

Unfortunatelly Gameflip deleted those 25% discount codes. No idea why, but I hope that Gameflip will bring them back. Thanks for sharing the code, though, Ahmed.

Source: seller saying he is trying to get this issue resolved => https://gameflip.com/item/extra-5-off-w-schw-25jul-100-00-gamestop/8bd54712-8cc9-479d-a8dc-ad7165d3b310

1 Like

They need to stop playing games. Only time I buy is when they have a giftcard or 4$ credit back. And I spend like over 1000 a month… so come on now… and no one wants to play with pros… get 5$credit. Get outta here.

They need to start rewarding the loyal and frequently buying customers more. Anyone with 20+ confirmed purchases under their account should be allowed to use a weekly promo code without the sitewide limit on number of uses

The coupon code system definitely needs a lot of work most codes are gone so quick it’s crazy. I spent a ton of money here as well but rarely seem to get usable codes.

Just send ticket to support

Screenshot_20200715-014316_Chrome|281x500

2 Likes

The usual comments from people wanting SOMETHING FOR NOTHING !!

1 Like

some people are just ungrateful. crap happens, just get over it, easy.

1 Like

I’m not upset in the least just think the system could use some work that’s all.

Definitely not ungrateful. I just think that if they continue to supply us with promo codes, it would be better if they optimized the system to reward the frequent buyers before everyone else. Start making the codes account specific and figure out a system to determine which accounts get the promo code activated under them

Dont expect codes will last a day or two, once it posted here, it’s just a matter of minutes/hours before it finally all used, too many members here followed this thread so when someone gave discount codes, they are all notified, i recommend you guys to follow gameflip page on facebook, instagram, reddit, sometime they post their discount code or to a big sellers that also supply codes, sometime they indicate it on their own profile bio

1 Like

As usual, since topic is going out of topic by the replies, will be closing it.

There is no need for any unnecessary replies that may cause unwanted drama. Will not benefit anyone.

You can send your suggestions/what you want to express to Support in the link like what @Purithat_Maneechote wrote.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Or if you really want, Just DM MajorTom/DarkKnight directly about your suggestions after contacting Support. Do note it takes a few business days for a reply though.

Thanks.