New Relevance Sorting Algorithm

This will help some of the bigger people get out there more, and stop API spammers, but why make our listings randomized. I post all my items in order, now they’re not.

2 Likes

I was able to earn 20-50 $ a day. Now I cant even earn a darn $10 even!
Way to go!
I have over 2700 ratings, no neutral or negatives.
I stay online, yet I haven’t sold crap.
Also whatever I post, doesn’t appear on my page if using on PC.

So many bugs past whole month

1 Like

Yea mate, you cant see listings if using PC / Laptop.
But if I view my profile through phone, I can see them. Damn chaos is all there is now

I have 2700+ ratings, no bad scores, lol still from 10-20 sales a day, I am down to 1-2 sales now.
Prolly gonna have to leave gameflip sooner or later

Already i moved almost every my item to other website where i will sell.

I can’t allow myself to not sell for some days because “algorithm” will hide my listing. I’m here do to bussines, not for fun.

All new csgo items as well, i will add to other website. And in next days probably i gonna move all my items from gameflip.

2 Likes

I can’t allow myself to not sell for some days because “algorithm” will hide my listing. I’m here do to bussines, not for fun. [2]

I understand they are trying to give visibility to big stores, but that doesn’t mean you have to completely erase others. Also there’s also big sellers having issues, wtf is going on with these changes?

Well, i have 30k rating on my store and still my items sometimes are not visible.

And as I said, i’m not here for any love for gameflip, if i cant get buyers here i will find somewhere else.

Yes, fighting with spammers is good, but not this way.

1 Like

yup agreed, not to mention that the relevance page is a mess, if u click the same section a few times, it will load like 3 different pages with diff listings

I have to admit I did notice that which is weird everytime I click theres something different but the thing is when i think about it is that such a bad thing

I loved this update of Gameflip very much.Its not about my bussines got good because of this or it got worse, i liked this update in 3 ways

1-It prevents spamming by using API.
2-It really helps to flippers who really work a lot.You must get rewarded by working a lot uk.
3-It reminds to sellers that they should behave better to customers because they really need good feedback now.I know a lot of people that goes so rude on buyers.There are people that being sassy after earning a little money.

One of the thing I do as a buyer is to “follow” good sellers so I can get alerts on their new listings and narrow my searches, not depending on browsing the front few pages. So if sellers earn the trust of buyers, they always get repeating buyers who follow them.

good for that small seller they about to be rolling it in

It’s broken and unfair tbh.
I know that sellers are supposed to work their way up in order to gain the buyers trust and stuff, but how will one do that if their listings won’t show up at all due to the algorithm? its impossible

Your failure is not from the competitors, but you have defeated yourself. I can be sure that 70% of the people will leave. You can count this data. If not, I will apologize to you.

:wave: bye

1. This doesn’t seem to solve the issue with current spammers who spam lists out multiple “deliver in 1-2 days”

2. This shouldn’t be the case. Gameflip is the first site i ever used to sell games, but after moving on to other sites, my sales have increased by five folds with even LESSER effort.

3. No this does not serve as a reminder at all but it does bend us over and screw us. A seller’s behaviour should always be constant, and not show poor customer service. Some seller’s do not think it is necessary and should not be forced to.

All the listings are scrambled when viewing a seller profile, I don’t like how it looks at all. Look here for example:

*Nevermind, It’s fixed now. Yesterday and the days before it was all scrambled.

Yea, they’ve fixed it now. Also, they’ve added a higher seller rating feature to look at, there is still Most Recent, so all of the smaller sellers will still be seen easy as before, but you can filter it to the biggest sellers if you’re looking for that.

1 Like

higher seller rating doesnt work at all. Their are people with lower rating than I have before me, and im on like page 20th :smiley:

1 Like

Oh. It works for me fine.