Payment Vertification

Can we please speed the process of my payment vertification, I been trying to buy this $500 gift for a whole day. I REALLY need this to hurry along.

1 Like

It takes to 1 ~ 2 Days then they will send you email that they accepted it or not.

1 Like

Hello x2ndCitySaint!

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Now regarding your issue, if the system flags a purchase due to a high dollar amount or something suspicious such as logging in from a location very far from your billing address, we may contact you to verify the purchase.

Reviews can also be caused by discrepancies in payment information or failing to enter the correct verification code. You may be asked to verify in the future but as time goes on and our system recognizes your purchase patterns the reviews should occur less frequently.

The review process for any purchase within Gameflip takes up to 48 hours during business days to complete, but we are always trying to speed up this process.

Thanks for the help adam_saber :wink:

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

1 Like

you are very welcome!

1 Like

In order to verify my add funds on Gameflip, do you have to do all 3 forms of verification or will 2 forms suffice? I’m only 17 so I don’t have a way to get a mobile phone bill but I submitted the Card and I.D. portions.

Hello bro

To add funds you have a way to pay with PayPal and verify your id card After that they will send to you the email via gmail you will have to reply to their message Like " yes, please add my funds" then funds will be added to your account As soon As possible.

I didn’t use PayPal I used my bank.

Only thing they required from me was my ID verification to add the funds. If the phone bill is tied to your parents, just specify on the application in the title that the bill is not in your name, but just circle your phone number and the address tied to your account (assuming they’re the same) and it should get approved, mine did.

So you have to verify your ID card. :confused:

Hey KTG_HD!

For the purchase to go through, you have to provide the requested information that is sent to you by email.

It is always good to have all the forms of verification approved, since this helps to reduce the chance your purchases will stop in review.

Also, be aware that Gameflip’s services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. Gameflip may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Services is hereby denied in such jurisdictions.

Individuals under the age of 18 must at all times use Gameflip’s services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In all cases, the adult is the user and is responsible for any and all activities.

God Speed! :trident:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.