Profile Information

Like a year ago I was warned with a pretty threatening email by gameflip saying that my profile was violating gameflip terms of use because I had my discord on my profile, claiming that sellers are not allowed to agree on a deal outside gameflip. So I deleted it, now… pretty much every profile I see has telegram contact information and I don’t see gameflip threatening them. So my question here is: I get this mail just because someone reported me, or what’s going on here? Thanks!

Hello @Mago6246
Support doesn’t have time to investigate each profile one by one. It’s still very much against terms so if you wanna report those users fell free

2 Likes

And yes you more then likely got reported.

1 Like

Just to add on,

If you really got warned with a threatening email, then you should contact Support.
Same with the users you see has other contact Info in profiles, you can contact Support too.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It was a year ago I don’t even have the mail but it was very threatening specially since I didn’t even know back then it was against gameflip rules. I just needed to know if it was someone reporting me and noxcy already clarify that, I don’t mind for other users to do this so I won’t report. I don’t know why someone will report this tbh but thanks for the help. I appreciate it!