Prolonging confirmation deadlines of certain items

Hey Forum,

So, there is a big issue revolving selling Roblox items on Gameflip. For the game “Pet Simulator X” that shows up whenever you pick Roblox > In-Game Items, there are alot of duplicated items. Pets are sold on Pet Simulator X and some sellers have access to an exploit (which is against Pet Simulator X and Roblox’s TOS) which allows them to duplicate the pet that they have. Sooner or later, Pet Simulator X detects the pet as duplicated within a week maximum. Lets just pretend that each pet has a different serial number, if the seller duplicates a pet and then proceeds to sell that pet and give it to a buyer, the buyer will soon find that the pet was deleted from their Pet Simulator X inventory and they would have already confirmed the order so there would not be an easy way to dispute the payment back. What I am asking here is that for listings that are put under the “Pet Simulator X” category to have a 7 day order confirmation deadline. This allows the buyer to find out if their pet has been duplicated within the time frame and dispute the purchase with enough time, and only in rare cases do the developers of Pet Simulator X take 7 days to terminate a duplicated pet. If a moderator could forward this to the suggestions team or whatever they’re called that would be great, thanks.

Aris

2 Likes

@DarkKnight

1 Like

It would be hard to prove that the item was duped though, and that it disappeared from you inventory because it was duped unless I’m missing something. I think it’s usually best just not to buy pet simulator x for this reason tbh.

1 Like

Well usually when a duped item is removed from your inventory a message pops up when you join in-game saying “Duped items were detected and have been removed” or something along the lines of that. The message goes away after a few seconds so if the buyer notices it and screenshots in time they would be good to bc o

1 Like

Buying on here is already against Roblox rules so you take that risk

2 Likes