Seller asking buyers to rate with no proof of receiving the listed item

There’s a seller asking buyers to rate with no proof of receiving the listed item. I believe he uses modified screenshots/web pages to trick the buyers into thinking that they will eventually receive what they purchased. His reasoning behind it makes sense, except there’s no proof that what he’s saying is correct. His About says ‘Roblox has added a new feature were if you are a developer they need to verify pending Robux so it will not show up’. I’m also in contact with one of his buyers.

In other words, he claims that the buyers will see the item in ‘probably’ 5 days.

The seller’s ID: us-east-1:20be3f73-313a-482b-ad64-79413718171c

Please investigate

4 Likes

I was scammed by this individual too. The video recordings are believable however as WAVY suggested it’s a modified webpage. Please lock the user’s funds. @DarkKnight

Hello everyone!

Could you please provide me the order ID so I can further investigate?

God Speed! :trident:

same i got scammed, the id page is Buy & Sell Games, In-Game Items, Gift Cards and More - Gameflip

f084b837-31aa-485e-be15-d15eb1f8fe20

1 Like

Hello everyone!

After further checking, the seller has been permanently suspended.

Thanks for informing us of this issue.

Now, as informed in the guidelines, you should never complete the transaction before receiving the purchased item. So in these cases, you should open a dispute and escalate the dispute to us ok.

If you have purchased with this seller and the seller did not deliver, please open a ticket in the following link.

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The Support Team will verify what can be done ok.

Feel free to add the ticket number here so I can verify as well.

2 Likes

go back into your purchases. There should be an order ID

1 Like

hello i have been scammed by the following (Rigs shop) i belive he is sending belevable videos then forceing people to rate and i fell for it i have a feeling i will never get the robux
and it was a 40 dollar order not cheap :(((((

Hello @Agam_Boparai!

As informed before, If you have purchased with this seller and the seller did not deliver, please open a ticket in the following link.

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The Support Team will verify what can be done ok.