Service Charge.....Are you joking?

This is absolutely ridiculous AND unprofessional what this $Gameflip$ App is doing.

Does $Gameflip$ not care at all what it’s main competitors do?

eBay does NOT charge a stupid “service charge” for the buyer and only has tax if you buy from within states…

HMmMmMmMmM…now if I were a smart buyer (which $Gameflip$ which is hoping there aren’t too many)…you would think they would go to eBay…

“Oh but you can’t bargain a price with the seller on eBay”…YES YOU CAN…it’s called “Send Seller a Message”…and besides all Gameflip does is open its doors for Sellers to be CONSTANTLY harassed by potential buyers since all they need to do is click on the game, look at the price, scroll down, and write a harassing comment…rather than a Private Message on eBay.

Enjoy losing your supporters Gameflip, you’re absolutely pathetic in scamming potential buyers. BELIEVE ME…you make enough $$$$$$$ off the comission of the sellers…

Bum :smile::smiley::grinning::blush:p. Bump :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing::pensive::unamused::persevere::cry::sob::fearful:

Please be responsible and at least write a more positive message to everyone at Gameflip. If you want something to change, make a sensible suggestion.

I did offer a POSITIVE solution towards this ridiculousness (ESPECIALLY how
Gameflip does NOT notify you before making a purchase HOW MUCH service
charge there will be).

Here’s my solution:

Gameflip gets RID OF IT so it can stay competitive with eBay and Gamefly.

Which are much better sites and have 20x more reputation than this ever
declining “App”

I think it would be a good idea for you to submit a support ticket to directly speak to Gameflip support.