Sharing my lil suspicion on this seller

This seller was selling a “free robux method” for $25. When asked about if he could provide a little bit more details about it like what it’s called, they claimed they couldn’t as it would void the purpose of the purchase. Was already sus-sounding… took the risk and bought the listing and he asked if I wanted it in detail (the process of this free robux method), told him yes. An hour had passed and I seen him making a couple more listings throughout that time so I asked if he was there. He up and cancelled the transaction for no reason, blocked me and resold the listing for $30. Hmmmmmm… just confused on why they blocked me for no reason. If anyone knows any way I can contact this dude just to ask why he blocked me, it’d be cool. So, sharing my suspicions that this “method” isn’t as safe or reliable as they claim it can be.

The reason they cancelled the order in the cancellation email I received says “(no_sell)”, what would that mean?

1 Like

Seller knows that he/she can’t scam you. They usually look for new buyers, ask them to confirm order first and keep cancelling on buyers that aren’t gonna fall for it.

Probably similar to this that I experienced.

You should report the seller too. Not only is he scamming, selling dupe/glitches isn’t allowed as well.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Oh wait, this makes so much sense. I was wondering why so many scammers just cancel.

1 Like

You shouldn’t be buying duplication methods anyways. Nor should he be selling them. Both options can get you banned.

The listing I bought wasn’t a duplication method, at least it wasn’t stated that it was. Therefore, if it is, it shouldn’t be my fault because he didn’t state that it was a duplication method…

Probably… Yes, I sent @DarkKnight a PM about those listings too.

1 Like

Thanks for the info @Donghui!

As I stated in the PM, this is currently being checked.

Godspeed! :trident:

Hello everyone!

The account was checked and the seller was suspended.

Thanks for the report @Donghui!

If anything else is found, please feel free to share.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like