Terrible Customer Service, new selling requirements, among other things

customer service

Support isn’t actively trying to ignore you, it’s just that they’re overwhelmed with tickets and has to work through that queue. Big companies (not Gameflip) usually have a bot to prescreen phone callers before sending to a human, and live telephone calls can take much longer than crafting an email reply, meaning much fewer customers can be helped with one support agent. This forum is your closest avenue for one on one support, via private messaging the moderator.

I was never informed of the new rules

You should have received an error message popup linking to the new rules when trying to post a new listing. Maybe you encountered the older and more generic error message and didn’t try to post again.

birth certificates

The ID verification asks for your driver’s license, which contains a little bit more information than what you give to commerce websites, but it’s understandable you would prefer to keep your picture or birthdate to be private.

I’ve been on here for a few months

How many months, or days to be exact?

my account is suspended

If you know your invite code or profile ID then post it so a moderator can unsuspend it, in case that email takes longer.

paypal

I tried to connecting a new PayPal account to see if it works and I did encounter the popup blocked message, and a white window when I manually opened the window from Chrome’s blocker (top right of browser). I closed that popup and refreshed the Gameflip website and pressed the connect button again to see the popup load successfully this time, signed into PayPal and it did connect successfully, seeing that the button is now called “Login & authorize payment”. If the website still doesn’t work then you can try the Android or iOS app as I said.