The $2 Promotion Purchase Didn’t WorkTT.TT

I checked the gameflip promotion everyday and got the latest promotion about $2 credits for purchase above $20, I just did it but it did not give the the $2 credits​:sob: please help me fix the issue. Thank you :pray:

Hello @Azure999,

Could you please provide me the order ID so I can check?

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Here is my order ID,

3bac4ec2-f4b6-4e08-8bb7-daf5ee26a82d

Thank you for your response

Hello @Azure999,

I have verified the order and can see that no promotion has been applied to your order.

After further verifying, the amount of the promotion was depleted, since there was only a remaining quantity of 4 in that 1 minute you took to complete the purchase.

So unfortunately, the promotion was not applied.

Please stay tuned to our featured promotions in the following topic and make sure to purchase as soon as possible so there is no risk for the remaining quantity to end ok.

Have an awesome day!

Umm sorry for disturbing but i really want to know how to get a GIF profile picture because i found out this guy who had something like that.
I tried to search on google but i just cannot find how to do that, i tried GIF files but they didnt seem to work. Thanks for responding :smile:
profile/us-east-1:808bbf7b-92ac-4aad-a8a2-f4066d02b8d2/ish

Hello @Hokuine_Tanji,

Unfortunately, Gifs are not supported as profile pictures on Gameflip, but they are on Google.

So the only way to do this is by adding the Gif as a profile picture to a Google account and then creating an account with Google on Gameflip.

Keep in mind that if the profile picture is changed on Gameflip after this is done, you will not be able to set the Gif back after.

Hope this helps :wink:

1 Like

That’s a wicked workaround :slight_smile: