Under Dispute over 4 days

b92b0d49-ad1b-4cbc-a198-35ea09440486 - order ID

Wanna ask how long does the support take action on this one.

Hello @Krab!

I have verified the dispute and can see that an email was sent to you by the support team.

Please verify and provide what what requested ok.

Hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident:

Hi i already provided the proof that i delivered the bundle that he requested to me and I am still waiting for the team to look it up for me and tell what i need to do. Please help me out

@DarkKnight its been 1 week since i sent my evidence about my huge are clean and the customer is spreading some misinformation to my shop and the dispute is still there not finish would you please take a look at it.

any update @DarkKnight. About my issue on this dispute its been 2 weeks still no update. What’s going on the support team?

I mean, probably did but did you click that “Provide Delivery Information” under issue resolution? I’ll assume yeah… but just want to make sure.

Yep i did and as you can see from my other posted picture you can see the dispute support that i sent them via “Provide Delivery Information” and when i check dispute support i saw my things that i sent from them. And it’s been 2 weeks still no support providing some help.

Hello @Krab,

Sorry for the wait.

I can see that the Support Team closed the case yesterday.

Since this case was closed, I will also close this topic.

Hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident: