Why sending bitcoins from wrong exchange rates Gameflip?

Ye, ive got same problems, i thought im just unlucky bc never checked bitcoin prices, but cmon…

1 Like

WTF! I just noticed that they did the same to me too…This is literally scamming.They are so money hungry and disgusting.

4 Likes

I have the same problem

BTC DIDNN’T EVEN HIT 7790

I have lost 150$ due this!!!

1 Like

This just happened to me! Lost about $30 because of this. We already paid a commission (every sale), paid the subscription, paid the withdrawal fee and now this? At least we deserved to get an explanation from Gameflip.

you guys earning a lot of money via gameflip .and you talking about currency .shame

@yakup_Akkus that’s not the point, they’re stealing money with their overpriced rate.
They’re already taking 2% + $2 fee for btc cashouts.

So if we are earning too much money , they can rip it off and we shouldn’t complain ? That is the stupidest thing i have ever read lately .

1 Like

bump… @DarkKnight @DunnBiscuit @MajorTom

Still same problem… I lost $30 today…

BTC didn’t even hit $7415 today…

and i got now

Screenshot_74

@MajorTom @DarkKnight @DunnBiscuit

Why don’t you say anything about it? :((

Seriouslyy…wow!! how can you ignore such topic ? @DarkKnight @MajorTom @DunnBiscuit

I created my withdraw request 1 hours ago lol

Wow this is crazy!! @DarkKnight @MajorTom @DunnBiscuit

Hello everybody and sorry for the delayed responses.

I will further check this to better understand what is going on and will reply as soon as possible.

2 Likes

I lost 300$ for 7k$ withdraw…

1 Like

Thanks @MajorTom

The problem is. The bitcoin rates sent by Gameflip are completely fictitious. No problem for years. But when paying with gameflip btc for the last 2 months, the rates show incredibly wrong.

Btc didn’t even hit 7400 + anywhere in the world. Please help us. We lost minimum 30 every withdraw… last 2 months…

Ok… so i was disappointed last month, and seems like I’m dissapointed YET again! Here’s why folks!

So this was the exchanged rate i was promised
155aa22d3ac4109f96e8fb4ed0d9b815

3 Hours later… This is the exchange rate they sent BTC with:

This is what i received:
c66178da728b2f11c2c986bf3ef02a39

So for conclusion whose going to give me back $46.62 ??

XZRTAZ

2 Likes

Hello guys, again sorry for the late response. @MajorTom and I are checking this as of right now and we will escalate to the responsible team. As soon as I have any update, I’ll let you guys know.

Thanks!

3 Likes

take it out of their wage i don’t care

1 Like

Hey guys, whoever opened a ticket about this issue, please send me the ticket number via PM. If you haven’t done so already, please open one and send me the number via PM.

Thank you.