Hello Flippers,

Here are the winners for this week’s giveaway:

Winner Prize
Triplou Store[Online now] 2,000 Bonus FLP
STEAM KEY INSTANT 2,000 Bonus FLP
Cute Shop 2,000 Bonus FLP
mokssion147 2,000 Bonus FLP
Vignesh vicky shop 2,000 Bonus FLP

Congratulations to all! Your prize has already been sent to your Wallet.

Did not win this time? Pffff, that’s not a problem… We’ll have more winners next week!

For more information about this promotion, please visit https://forum.gameflip.com/t/100k-flp-giveaway/20289

3 Likes

Congratulations all

Lucy :heart:

GG guys! Enjoy your prize!

Hello Flippers,

Winner Prize
문병성 2,000 Bonus FLP
Z.S.K 2,000 Bonus FLP
John Gabbana 2,000 Bonus FLP
PEDJA GAMES 2,000 Bonus FLP
STEAM KEY INSTANT 2,000 Bonus FLP
Cute Shop 2,000 Bonus FLP
Vignesh vicky shop 2,000 Bonus FLP
IMaTRyHArdLiGER 2,000 Bonus FLP
Farm Master (Online) 2,000 Bonus FLP
M. Potato 2,000 Bonus FLP

Did not win this time? Pffff, that’s not a problem… We’ll have more winners next week!

For more information about this promotion, please visit https://forum.gameflip.com/t/100k-flp-giveaway/20289

3 Likes

Congratulations all

Lucy :heart:

1 Like

Hello Flippers,

Winner Prize
Z.S.K 2,000 Bonus FLP
Triplou Store 2,000 Bonus FLP
IAP 2,000 Bonus FLP
John Gabbana 2,000 Bonus FLP
PSP 2,000 Bonus FLP
PEDJA GAMES 2,000 Bonus FLP
MadMan 2,000 Bonus FLP
Asian Dude Games 2,000 Bonus FLP
Farm Master (Online) 2,000 Bonus FLP
Tatsu711 2,000 Bonus FLP

4 Likes

Congratulations for Pedja, Cute Shop, Farm Master and Triplou Store for winning twice! :clap:

3 Likes

I buy here all the time but too bad the sellers I buy from don’t accept FLP :frowning:

Hello Flippers,

Winner Prize
Triplou Store 5,000 Bonus FLP
Two_gun :outbox_tray: offline 5,000 Bonus FLP
STEAM KEY INSTANT 5,000 Bonus FLP
Lubos Vavra 5,000 Bonus FLP
Tatsu711 5,000 Bonus FLP

1 Like

Cool same person won multiple times -_-

You mean me?

Congratulations, TRIPLOU! You got a TRIPLE win! Third time is the charm, mate! :smiley:

1 Like

I think that’s BS that the same people keep winning,that ain’t right,give other people a chance to win,it should be limited to 1 win per person.makes it look like it’s rigged and completely unfair to the other people that are putting work in on the site.farm master doesn’t do anything but spam the same listing a hundred times,so what’s he get,rewarded for spamming lol

Idk about farm.master but for me I buy alot of stuff using flp and i have many entries that’s why i won many times. And why did u think my nickname is “TRIPlou”? :joy::blush: Anyways goodluck everyone

I paid 23,000 FLP and bought 19 listings hoping to win this week. I never cared about this but since I buy a lot of stuff around here I thought why not try to get into this. Was I even qualified for this run? lol. Too bad.

Does the amount make any difference or is it just how many listings you buy with FLP? People can exploit this and buy 50 listings each costing $1 vs someone buying $500 listings like x10 times and he’ll still lose even though they paid more fees to Gameflip. I think this needs a re-work to make things more fair and balanced like an average between how much you paid vs the number of listings.

Hello Flippers,

Here are the winners for the last giveaway:

Winner Prize
HornDoggo 5,000 Bonus FLP
Hank C 5,000 Bonus FLP
Paul Partridge 5,000 Bonus FLP
mokssion147 5,000 Bonus FLP
Rafael Paulon 5,000 Bonus FLP

Thanks to everyone who participated in this Giveaway!

1 Like

I don’t see how it’s right that the same shops continue to win every week,you should be limited to 1 win to give others a chance at winning

1 Like

Farm master just constantly spams listings,CONSTANTLY,but regardless,we all spend a ish ton of money on here so I don’t think it’s right,winners should be limited to 1 win to allow others that spend there hard earned money a chance.i know if I won more then once I would hold my own giveaway for everyone and re give it out because I wouldn’t feel right taking something I already received once because it’s not fair to the other users.they should really change the rules,people are going to get tired of spending there money to try and win just to see the same fricken people keep winning every week

1 Like

I agree with your statement to a certain extent. Weekly giveaways should be allowed to only let winners win once, OR, reset all the tickets and not let it accumulate to make it fair for all participants. However, rules are set by the giveaway’s host, and if you’re not content with the rules, you shouldn’t participate it at all.

On the other hand, i myself have won once and i’m content with it. Participants should not feel the need to spend a lot of money just so they can secure a win in the giveaway, they should think of giveaways as an additional bonus rather than trying to profit off it. This will result in you not caring about whether you win or lose, such as not being salty about losing the giveaway, and being elated by winning one.