$50 Daily Prizes for Sellers!

Congrats everyone who won!! Hope they got happy like i did when i won LOL

1 Like

Woke up check my phone and BOooom i won! Thx

Nice first time i win smth :smiley: thx guys

I check everyday and comment all time…all the others have won…Me still thinking i am in the contest and will win…What a luck…Thank God

Update:I got suspended for putting listing that are discounted and intended for this promotion only.What a luck.Everyday i check and at last i got a suspension.Thank you Gameflip for giving me hope and then breaking my happiness:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:
I’ll quit now

maybe i can win one day

just hope haha

What? You listed a bogus item or something? I don’t get it.

Its ok…Its not the first time that i am unlucky…Best of luck to all lucky ones…Guess i wont trade anymore:sleepy:…And pls dont reply

Congratulations to the latest winners!

We’re heading to the final days of the promotion, but there’s still time! Hurry up and list :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m hoping to be lucky enough for a chance to win again lol

I just sold parallax for 14, they normally go for 16 does that mean I have a chance?

how many things do i have to sell for a chance to win?

Toby it’s not like that it’s just 80 percent of your listings have to be below that market price

ok cool
strong text coool coool

If the majority of your listings are listed below market price, then you have a chance.

2 Likes

So just listings? They don’t have to sell?

how hard/ how many players have entered this? i really want to win ha also my listing stay low

How to win contest?

So…if i win i wont have to confirm my win…i will just recrive the credits…right??

i think so yes

Exactly, if you win, the credits will just appears onto your balance and will expire in 7 days if you don’t use them