[ENDED] Win a Halo 5: Guardians Xbox One Bundle!

I would be happy if I was #10 on the list, but I would absolutely love to be #1. Being in TN I don’t have anyone other to root for other than the VOLS, so it would be nice to have a win in this state.

1 Like

thanky ou very much!

1 Like

I wish everyone Good luck to those who win the sweepstakes.

1 Like

Would you like another entry into the Halo 5 Raffle?! Sure you do! Enter the following code as the secret word of the day in the official raffle to get another entry.

The secret word of the day for Oct. 20th is:
SPARTAN

1 Like

I’ve been seeing the commercials for this. How bad ■■■ does that controller look!

1 Like

come on winner winner chicken dinner

1 Like

Thanks for the chance :smiley:

1 Like

im going all the way for the 1st price!! thanks

1 Like

Fingers crossed! :grin:

1 Like

It’s great you guys do these giveaways but I know I’m not the only one who thinks this way that the daily forum posts are just spam clogging up these forums and account for a lack of genuinely replyable topics other than “just gettin my daily entry”. That is all rant over

2 Likes

Well I can agree to that, that’s why I made post I the pass for the tips and tricks page and also use my post from answering other people’s post as the point. I already have my one for today or else I’d also count this one as well. But hey, if you want, add a new topic that is more then a phrase long, that way people have more to talk about :3

1 Like

I cannot wait to Play Halo 5:Guardians. I hope the game makes up for no split screen Co-op.

1 Like

I am dying over here please pick me :smiley:

1 Like

Would you like another entry into the Halo 5 Raffle?! Enter the following code as the secret word of the day in the official raffle to get another entry.

The secret word of the day for Oct. 27th is:
LOCKE

1 Like

Thanks for the word of the day. Maybe we can have another before the end.

1 Like

I can’t wait any longer. I really wanna win the Xbox One. I have been trying to get an Xbox One for a year now. This may be my chance to finally get one. I can’t wait.

1 Like

Final 24 hours, fingers crossed :laughing:

1 Like

Last 24hrs is always the longest part of the contest

1 Like

True that. Good luck to everyone

1 Like

Good luck to all. Would love to win, but I hope someone is blessed in the end.

1 Like