Halo 5 Sweepstakes Winners Announced!

Thank you to everyone who participated in our Halo 5 Sweepstakes! We appreciate each and every one of you for being a part of the Gameflip community and wish we could give everyone a prize. But, now is the time to announce the 10 lucky winners!

Congratulations to the following winners:

1. Mohamed N.
2. Michael C.
3. Noah F.
4. Kevin M.
5. Shannon K.
6. Juanita A.
7. Alexander R.
8. Todd W.
9. Heidi G.
10. Sean W.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WINNERS ON THE RAFFLE PAGE

We will be emailing all the winners over the next few days with more information and details to get all the prizes sent out.

Congrats to the lucky 10!

Wish you a lot of fun with your new toys :alien: :balloon:

Can’t believe how this all happened. First I see the email about the winners announced, I see Michael C and could only think “how do I know its me or not?” and then I see a separate email about being a winner. Then to make it all better, I get another email about a week later about being pushed up to First Prize. I have never won any type of contest like this before, but for being the first one to be like this is simply awesome. Thank you Gameflip! And I also have to say thanks to the original first prize winner even though he/she was not able to accept the grand prize. And congrats to all the other winners too! Can’t wait for this bad boy to come to my doorstep! :grin:

Now I’m really looking forward to the PS4 Battlefront contest lol. Can luck strike twice?

1 Like

No you should not enter into the 2nd giveaway, you already won a console! :sweat_smile:

Lol I dont see any rules that says i cant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

May the force and the win be with us all!