Hot Games Promo: Rainbow Six: Siege, Just Cause 3 and more!

Sell any of the following games and get an EXTRA $5 IN CREDITS on top of the cash you make for the sale:

Rainbow Six: Siege (PS4, XOne)
Just Cause 3 (PS4, XOne)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (PS4, XOne)
Star Wars Battlefront (PS4, XOne)
Fallout 4 (PS4, XOne)

To participate, you must:

1. Have a valid Gameflip account
  2. List any of the games above USING THE BARCODE SCAN feature to fo fill in the item details
    (Please note that you will need to scan the barcode of the game to be eligible)

To sell an item, follow the steps:

1. In the Gameflip app, go to Menu > Listings
  2. Tap on the icon “Sell”, then take a picture of the game’s case
  3. When prompted to enter the item details, tap on “Scan Barcode” and point the camera of your smartphone to the barcode in the back of the game’s case
  4. Set your price, item and shipping conditions
  5. Promote your listing on social medias and friends for more exposure
  6. Sell and Ship the item during the promotion period

After you have sold and shipped the eligible item, you will receive a notification to redeem your $5 in Credits. After you tap this notification, they will be added to your Credits Balance, which you can check in the Gameflip app under Menu > Balance. Credits expire 3 days after they are granted.

Limit of one sale per account. This promotion will run from 12/11/15 to 12/23/2015 at 11:59PM PST.

Happy Selling!

Does this exclude the gold editions?

If you do sell a gold edition during this time frame, I’m sure we can make it work for you. Please contact us through the app at Help > Contact support and we can assist you better with issuing the Credits for the sale.

I hope I win the raffle