I can not acces gameflip

Hello ! This is my first topic overhere ,so plz move it or delete it if its post on wrong section .
My problem is kinda simple , if i want to go on gameflip.com on my browser (from pc,or phone) this will not work,its loading and give me some error . I don’t know why its giving my this or how to fix it. So if you guys know who,plz help me .

504 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

That;s what my browser say . I did try to conect from ps4,phone and pc ,i use diferent browsers , diferent internet conections,same error …

1 Like

I would say it’s your ISP as Gameflip is working perfectly fine for any user in the world.

I just use opera(browser) with VPN on its working . I don’t get it ,i try to conect to gameflip from a new phone(without acces my account,and still don’t work) . ps:sorry about my english

Wonder if it has to do with which country you’re connecting from?

Well i don’t anybody from my country how’s using gameflip. My country is romania … but is strange,cuz i had use this site for some years …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.