I want unban my account

Invite code : : 3K8FVU
I traded out of Gameflip because they contacted me via Facebook, unrelated to Gameflip. The code I sell is legal, I don’t sell it just a step to get the game, this is a mistake I expect Gameflip to review.
Monster Hunter World need buyer linked Steam with Nvidia Account Sir i only help them crate random account to help buyer , some buyer can’t buy on Gameflip so i tell them pay via Paypal im sorry i think it’s ok , i need Teamviewer to sure buyer can’t scam me but i very rare request it, i always tell buyer rate me as soon as they can,not tell them rate me before i send code , I think this is my negligence when I don’t understand the rules hope Gameflip unban me i still have 1000$ on Gameflip so big with me
If I violate why Gameflip does not prompt and help me understand the problem?
I have 300+ rate good no rate bad never scam , please un suspended my account

1 Like

Selling accounts is prohibited on Gameflip man.

I don’t sell account i only help buyer crate random account to easy get game bro i already sent code

Please understand that i don’t try selling account ! Only sell game and digital code for buyer , buyer always give me good feedback

And you do not have the right to communicate with customers outside gameflip

I comunicate with other buyer outside Gameflip but they don’t use Gameflip they know me via wechat or facebook not via Gameflip

If that’s true, what are the reason you are banned then?

Using teamviewer is not allowed. You are supposed to explain all steps of activation of your products. Good description is 50% of marketing.

Contact the Gameflip via ticket here

1 Like

You have a right for everything

Hey wayz shop, I bought from you a few times but I got banned ad well but there was no warning and I was not aware or was never warned my invite code was QEYARK

Hello cj_ringgold!

After looking into your account, we see that it was suspended for the following reason(s):

• Conducting in sales of forbidden items such as accounts, beta codes, random codes, counterfeit items and/or stolen items
  • Asking users to complete the transaction before sending the item/code

Also, an E-mail was sent to you with the same info.

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

Can someone unban my account I purchased too much money and my grandmother typed fraud so we could purchase less money and my account was locked please help. Invite Code GJTAV1
@MajorTom. @DarkKnight. @DunnBiscuit

@Brady_Crane I’ve answered your DM

1 Like