July the month of new discoveries!

Hello Flippers!

A new month started, are you ready?

Flippy wakes up in an empty grass field, where was it taken?

While we wait for more from such adventure, please check our Social Media for games, promos, coupons, and more!

:bird: Twitter
:camera: Instagram

:blue_book: Facebook

Also, we will have great deals in our Flash Deals for daily deals: up to 50% OFF in gift cards such as Amazon, Nintendo, Playstation, iTunes and more!

…After checking where it woke, Flippy found a mysterious note:

Hello! Here is a coupon for you:
Use code JULY22 to get 35% OFF (max $3) on any Gameflip purchase!
But a reminder: use fast, as it is very limited! :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

3QeA

4 Likes

Hello Flippers!

We’re past the first half of the year already, can you believe it? We had 6 months full of deals for you, and what’s coming next? Even more deals! Flippy will be releasing more and more deals in the next few days so that everyone has a chance to get them!

Check Flippy’s Flash Deals Store for a chance to grab those sweet deals! :moneybag:

money-cash

Hello Flippers!

Are you ready to keep celebrating the 4th of July with a very limited coupon?

Use code FIREWORKS to get 30% OFF (max $4) in any Gameflip purchase!

2 Likes

Hello Flippers! It is Thursday and soon the week is coming to an end, are you ready?

Check out our Social Media for Games, Promos, and amazing coupons to get your favorite item!

Also, don’t forget to follow us there so you won’t miss any of those!

Also, have you checked our Flash Deals store recently? We have amazing daily deals in regards to gift cards, just for you! You can get up to 50% in gift cards from the top brands!

Hello Flippers!

Hope your week started great! But Flippy knows what would be even better… if it had a lot of Flash Deals for you guys to purchase, right?

Well, fear not! Flippy will be releasing a lot of deals thorough the week, many iTunes, Google Play and Amazon gift cards for you guys to save some bucks and get to the weekend with cash… and gift cards!

Keep watch on our store and spread the word about Gameflip!

hVDvBcVK1MhVQttLoDGoCNJYTFPj6xFvlqT3qzrDunY

Hello Flippers!

The kid asks where the fox is from, Flippy says he is an astronaut, and used to live in space :milky_way::rocket:

Here, look, it’s my emblem from FOSA, Fox Space Agency

The stars start to appear again in the sky and Flippy shares an special gift

Use code STAR and get 22% OFF max $2

Discount codes expire July 17, or until the Remaining Quantity of this promotion reaches zero.

Hello Flippers!

Flippy has been taking a little rest on these days, but he just told me he’s wide awake and ready to post more deals on the Flash Deals Store!

Today we have deals up to 40% off for you guys to start the week with some great deals, but don’t worry, we’ll have deals thorough the entire week! :money_mouth_face:

Hello Flippers!

Here is a little bit more of Flippy’s journey so far…

Flippy sees fireworks in the distance and says: “It’s been so long since I’ve last saw fireworks! Thanks for showing me while we celebrate such an amazing date (independence day).” For that Flippy is sharing this token of appreciation:

Use code TOKEN to get 35% OFF, max $3 - in any Gameflip purchase!

But use it as fast as possible, as it is very limited!

Hello Flippers!

Another weekend is coming! Are you ready?

Even if you are not, start getting ready by following us on Social Media! We have a lot of promos, coupons and giveaways there, also, you can check the latest part of Flippy’s story! What are you waiting for? Follow us now!

Oh, and if you want great deals on Gift Cards, please check our Flash Deals for them.

weekend-friday-feeling

Hellooooo Flippers!

Our buddy Flippy wanted to let you guys know that our Flash Deals Store will soon have crazy deals up to :money_mouth_face: 40% off :money_mouth_face:, don’t worry, today we got plenty of deals for you guys!

From Nintendo to Xbox and PSN gift cards, keep close watch so you can catch some of those deals and start your brand new week, with some brand new gift cards :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Follow us on our Social Media for more information about Gameflip and to be informed of new deals and promos!

giphy (1)

Hello Flippers!

Today is a day with a little of Flippy story:
Looking up to the skies, Flippy says: "Maybe it’s time for me to go back up. Let me see if I can hitchhike a bit.” Just as Flippy says that a spaceship pops up and takes the Fox away.

Are you guys ready for our next adventure?
Let’s warm up for that! Use code SPACESHIP to get 30% OFF max $5

The code is very limited, so use it fast!

Helloooo Flippers!

We’ve been working like crazy to improve Gameflip even more for you guys, but that doesn’t mean we cannot have those crazy deals you guys love right? Sooo, Flippy will be releasing many deals on his Flash Deals Store today, up to 40% off so you guys can start the week with some great gift cards!

What are you guys waiting? Get those deals right now!