New 25% discount code

You can use code " FAST_SELL25 " to get 25% off discount UP to 5$ when buying from my store (Available for first 200 buyers)

6 Likes

Hey you got any more playstation codes on your listings ? Thanks man

1 Like

I will try bro

1 Like

Do you got $20 steam wallet ?

is it extra discount ?

It is a discount code that can be used to lower the price of the item you want to buy at checkout.

You can only use maximum 1 discount code per item. This discount codes have an expiry time.

For this code, it is already expired.

Awesome. Thanks man

Please change the name of thread to mention that code is for your store only

I gonna break a taboo if it is by saying this this codes are not for their store only, all seller that do qualify for this will be given with this codes with limited supply, unless gameflip decide to fix it most codes that has seller name and a 10 or 25 currently, for example gcseller10 or gcseller25 can be use in any other stores without exception, many big sellers have this discount and some of them might not even know about it, or if they do, they leave it privately somewhere for they closest clients but they are not exclusive for the store, even though it should be to benefit the store profits so yeah… :stuck_out_tongue: so yeah all of us with low cash due to the quarantine and need games to pass the hell we going through, play with big sellers name and add a 25 to it to see if it work for u, some already has reach their limit, I really cant tell if they have a time limit, but what I am sure is u can use it with any other store that has a digital item ur looking for in my case, gift cards section which is the only thing I buy here. Happy discounting(if any is left)

2 Likes

It’s to buy from my store only Guys

Not rly, i used your code some where else and did work.

1 Like