WHEN I DIE BURY ME WIT ALL MY ICE ON! RIP Peep

I cant change my name on the forums but I was JHutchGAMES, still am on steam btw add me up lets get some doubles on RL in :slight_smile: But on gameflip I am The Illuminati Exchange. Im just a chill down to earth dude taking several steps backwards in life while struggling to walk forward lol. Average individual but I do love gaming and smoking bud when I play lol. Damn I just realized I feel like Im filling out a “Tell us more about you” page on a internet dating site lmfao. Eh, whatever I got nothing to do at 1am after work lol. Was gonna hit the bar, but thats another story lol. I was scammed my 1st day here, but Ive made it all back! If anyone reading this ever been scammed… fook em lol. Sell your little shite, get it back later, rebuild. Never let someone make you feel like you been fooked over. Come back harder and floss on em. Well thats about it for me. Imma go do stuff… and probably some things, but most likely Ill just do some stuff and things. Peace bros :slight_smile: #PeaceNLove

p.s. The dumb swear word spelling is because I tried to put stars to edit the words but it was all weird. Anyways. Pce.

2 Likes