Withdraw need approval - Been 4 days (Help).

So I made a withdrawl on 1/30/2019 and it’s been 4 days and my withdrawal to PayPal is still needing approval. I’ve made over 15+ Withdrawl and some of them needed approval which usally takes 2 days or less. I don’t get why it has been 4 days for this withdraw and there is still nothing!. I have just contacted Gameflip but I was seeing if you guys on the forum know anything about this.

Please leave your invite code so @DunnBiscuit can look into it.

Lucy :heart:

Those withdrawals are larger than in the past and you made several right in a row (2 on the same day) both of which could set off a flag for review. I was successfully paid out for more than that amount so it’s not an issue others are experiencing.

https://gameflip.com/wallet/verify fill out that info if you haven’t. Sometimes it just takes a bit longer, hope you get the funds soon.

Hi my invite code is : 176P12
It has been 5 days (almost 6 days) now and no reply from gameflip and withdraw still needs approval. Also sorry for the late reply, im a new member and my account got put of hold.

Hello!

Your payouts might be processed tomorrow max. If they aren’t, PM me.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.