2 Monthly raffles. Win FREE games and Lanyards check it out

Hey everyone, so I am doing 2 Raffles this month.
the first one is a FREE raffle to join and will be posted on my facebook soon.

All you have to do is like us on Facebook and comment on the post coming up and you’ll be entered for that raffle to win 1 brand new Wii U lanyard and 1 Xbox One lanyard, 1 xbox 360 code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1, or The Maw, and 2 free steam games.
just like the page www.facebook.com/vincentsgaming and comment on the post thats coming up and you’ll be entered.

the Second raffle is a pay to earn entries raffle.
For every purchase you make ($4 or more) you will receive 1 entry for the raffle. Every storefront is in participation. I am on Gameflip, Mercari, Ebay, and even local apps. all under Vincents Gaming.
The winner of this raffle will win 1 copy of Halo Reach xbox 360, 1 copy of Gears of war 2 xbox 360, 1 copy of Kinect Adventures xbox 360, 1 copy of medal of Honor xbox 360, 1 digital download code for The maw, or Rainbow six vegas 1 or 2, a gamestop lanyard and 2 free steam games $10+.
Thats a great value.

Start buying today as this is a MONTH long promotion and everyone is able to participate.
The winner will be announced on Sunday Night April 3rd, 2016. The contest will end on March 31st at midnight PST.

Terms and conditions:
Only 1 choice in the raffle is given. Either free raffle or the paid raffle. If you want to participate in the paid raffle you must purchase anything in any of my stores that’s $4 or more.
Only 1 entry per transaction. No limits on the transactions.
For the free raffle only 1 entry per person per account on Facebook. In order to receive your entry you must like Vincents Gaming on facebook.
The winners ( 1 per raffle) will be announced on April 3rd, 2016. and I will message afterwards to congratulate them.
I will need your personal address and information to send via Mail so you can receive your items.
If you are not ok with that then your qualification will be voided and given to someone else.
I can only ship to winners in the US, excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and US territories. If winners are in other countries I will send digital codes.
No purchase for stamps or shipping is necessary.
(updates may be added please check terms every week.)