Account banned for involvement in other suspicious or fraudulent activity

@DarkKnight @moderators please help my account was banned and it says involvement in other suspicious or fraudulent activity. I have been law abiding to the core on gameflip I have always taken my time to read the do’s and don’ts please I need my account back and I need to withdraw my proceeds I have never scammed anyone or done anything hazardous on my account I have always tend to resolve my disputes amicably and have never scammed anyone or defrauded anyone kindly fix this error and restore my account please I need my proceeds withdrawn too my profile code is 44P837

@DarkKnight i got a response from the help center that said Hello Ilyasu,

After looking into your account, we see that it was suspended for the following reason(s):

• Involvement in other suspicious or fraudulent activity
    The suspension is permanent. You may contact us again in 30 days to have your account temporarily reactivated to withdraw your remaining funds, if there are no further issues with your recent sales.’

It should be noted that
I have not done any of the following of this all of my codes were corrected for any that had any problem I am ready to provide more information if needed. My account bann is unfair and unjust I have been honest to the core my feedback can be checked as I give high priority to my buyers and I need not to be banned kindly unbann me whichever buyer is getting refunded is definately scammming me and being supported to scam me because before completion of trades they always confirm that they used card replacement successfully I do not deserve this treatment kindly unbann me please. my profile code is kindly unbann me and let me withdraw my proceeds and do more trades 44P837

@DarkKnight @MajorTom i got a response again from Tyler on support saying
‘Due to the nature of your suspension, we cannot accept your appeal.
You may contact us again in 30 days to have your account temporarily reactivated to withdraw your remaining funds.’
This is totally unfair let them show me one instance where I defrauded someone or did suspicious activity just one instance I am waiting but not getting a response only getting to be told to contact 30 days after this is unfair I have given one of the best service on gameflip and one of the best in troubleshooting so I don’t deserve this I didn’t do anything wrong I am waiting for what to do please help

Hello @Khalifaempire,

For this specific case, you will need to verify with the Support Team what can be done ok.

An investigation was done on your account and this is what was decided by them.

So please contact them back to check.

Sorry for any inconvenience and hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident: