Bought an item in the promo offer but dint get the 4$ as it was shown

i bought an item worth 40$ when the promo was active but i dint get the 4$ of the promo offer , at that time i messaged the admins stating my complain and its been 4 days still i dint get the promo money, kindly help me out on this

profile code=FBPSDJ

Order ID=ab0f8836-b373-447b-83aa-ec6e218a970b

Hello Maulik_Pandya,

Let me have a look :wink:

:trident: New forum moderators!

@DarkKnight just sent you a message thank you

Hello Maulik_Pandya,

To receive the promo, the purchase needed to be completed before the promo ends.

During the promo time, did you receive the $4 Gift inside your notifications?

no i dint receive the notification , thats why i raised the complaint as soon as possible just after 5 mins of that issue

and the promo was still active , i double checked it , u can even see my transaction time

Taking a further look for you :wink:

Will be right back…

i dint get any email stating"Your purchase of X qualifies for the Rebate Promo, redeem your Credits now! " the only email i got was that “Your purchase of Exalted Bladeform Legacy Bundle is complete!”

thats why contacted the support as soon as possible even sent the private message to them because it was kind of some bug

Hello Maulik_Pandya,

After verifying your account, your purchase did not qualify for the rebate promo of $4, for the following reasons:

• The minimum purchase price to qualify is above $40, not including shipping costs or fees.

God speed!

check once again i made a purchase for 40$ exactly and still you are telling me that my purchase does not qualify sir, i can even provide the screenshots of my purchase which is for 40$ not including shipping costs or fees

I believe I just said “above” $40, Maulik_Pandya.

You purchase was exactly $40, so it did not qualify.

can u read that particular promo conditions because it says minimum purchase of 40$ or above , it did not state that it has to be more than 40$ and i m sure of it

check official gameflip twitter handle sir and then tell me

Hello Maulik_Pandya,

My sincere apologies!

Checked again and you are correct :wink:

I’m only human right hehe

The funds will be on your account soon.

God speed!

thanks a lot for your help sir , really appreciate your help on this particular issue and its sorted now i got my funds on my account

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.