2 dollar credit flash promo.

I made a qualifying purchase while the promotion was still active. I watched the number of available credits remaining slowly decrease after my purchase was made, yet I didnt get the credit? Can you guys look into this?

If this isnt the right forum, apologies, I wasnt sure where to put it.

If you qualify for the credits once you have purchased something, you will get a notification. Click on it and you will get your credits.

Yeah I know, what Im saying is I made a qualifying purchase when there were credits available and I didn’t receive a notification that I received the credit. I completed the transaction, rated the seller, everything I need to do.

Okay, quite a few people say that they don’t get the credits after they complete the transaction. You’d have to speak to one of the mods. @MajorTom @DarkKnight

Hey @drabelincoln!

Could you please provide me the order ID, so I could verify if you received or qualified for the promotion?

God Speed! :trident:

same issue for the previous 3$ promotion

4f72f0dd-cc9e-415b-a4ca-62880b4e411e=order id

LRUU9Z=profile id

kindly check my issue also sir, i emailed the support team and all i m getting is computer generate response

@DarkKnight check it sir

@DarkKnight 0cd7a66c-4bf6-4c93-ad62-8edeb2fb870e

Checking everyone :wink:

Will have a response soon.

Hello @lucifer252 and @drabelincoln ,

In your cases, at the momento of purchase, the promo max usage was unfortunately reached :frowning:

During the momento of purchase, please stay tuned in the following link to see if the promo is still valid:

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.