BTC Payouts delayed due to BTG

Hey Flippers,

Due to the Bitcoin Gold hard fork, all pending BTC payouts have been delayed and today’s batch (Oct-23) was postponed for tomorrow (Oct-24). If you are interested in requesting a BTC payout to be processed along the next batch, please request it before October 24th 2017 @ 8AM PDT.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

For those interested on learning more about Bitcoin Gold (BTG), here’s a quick read:

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-gold-know-blockchains-next-split/

so we cant get free btg because of this right ?
now curently block 491.402
if we hold/get paid before block 491.407 we can get free same amount for btg
but because of this payout delayed we not get paid after tommorow, idk like you said.

i just confuse and sad, but its okay :disappointed_relieved::weary:

hello,

i have a refund pending since like 17th oct … its in BTC and still not received… why ??

can i cancel my btc payout?

Only ‘Needs Approval’ payouts can be cancelled. Payouts from the 23rd will be fulfilled today.

When did you request yours?

@op_JOkEr

i have 3 request payout bitcoin, one of them is 24 oct, after you said it can along next batch before 24 oct @ 8AM PDT. but now you said Payouts from the 23rd will be fulfilled today. so i wondering that my req payout 24 oct

All BTC payouts from October 20th have been fulfilled today.

I’ll keep you posted regarding the ones from 23-24th.

im not recieved yet

Oct 20, 2017
Oct 23, 2017
Oct 24, 2017

1suhkw

you guys won’t receive your payments because you make a payout everyday (some of you guys make 2-3 payouts a day) and you blem them that they are not fast. just wait and make a payout on sunday and you’ll have your money on wednesday.