Cant login(security code) cant create ticket becuase cant login!

Security codes are being sent to an old phone number that recently got changed. When i try to create a support ticket about this it wants an invite code but in order to get that i need to be logged in! Catch 22!

Put random Numbers/Letters in that field such as KS1F2D. They will understand why you did that.

I tried. It says invalid code.

Wait i tried yours and It worked. Thanks

3 Likes

Ticket number 381637

It’s been over a week and since my support ticket, and the person taking care of it seems to take very long to make a simple reply and doesn’t even finish fixing the issue. Like, it would take 10 minutes to reply with the additional procedure or whatnot but this person is choosing to ride this support ticket out.

Here is the log of the ticket, I could have had this resolved in 1 day:

Cannot recieve security codes to new number

Kian

• 6 days ago

Security codes are being sent to an old phone number that recently got changed. Now i cannot login to my account because i reset password. I put in a random invite code becuase i cant login to get mine. My username is XXXXX and my new number is XXXXXX

Gameflip Help

• 4 days ago

Hello Kian,

Thank you for contacting us, and sorry to hear about this issue.

Could you please provide us with the phone number and email address used upon the sign up of that account, so we can look up in our systems and provide you more information?

If you have further questions, please contact us back or visit our Help Center at https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Regards,
Gameflip Help

Kian

• 4 days ago

Sure,

XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

Also, can i get my new number to be XXXXXXXX instead of one stated? I use this one for all of my other shopping accounts so it would male sense to use it for this as well. XXXX is what my credit cards are now linked to as well.

Kian

• 3 days ago

Any updates? I really wanted to get Smash Bros :confused:

Gameflip Help

• 2 days ago

Hello Kian,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have removed the phone number from your account. You can now link and verify your new number.

If you have further questions or issues, please contact us back or visit our Help Center at https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Regards,
Gameflip Help

Kian

• 2 days ago

I have to reset my password, and it says it sent the code to my previous gameflip app login. But i cannot go anywhere in app because it wants me to login. I cannot send code to my phone becuae it doesnt give me an option to send security code to new number. I am stuck in a loop just like i explained in my first post.

Kian

• 2 days ago

Using the temp password, it still wants me to enter security code from app but i cant go anywhere past security code in the app.

Hello,

I just answered your ticket, sorry for the delay.

Please bear in minda that not every code is simple as you may think.

Check my answer to your ticket and send me the information requested.

We will continue this conversation over there.

Thank you.