Can't sign in to gameflip app

Can’t sign in to game flip Say’s missing profile please create one when I sign in with facebook

Customer support no help at all now I am thinking of leaving can’t email. U back says delivery problem not worth the hassle or support does Sat’s log in with your Facebook account tried changing password keeps sending me a text use Facebook account login. When I. Login using Facebook says missing profile

Hello @Craig_Brooks,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Are you able to provide me the invite code on your account?

If not, please open a ticket using the link below and provide your phone number inside the ticket ok.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Once you have opened a ticket, please inform me here so I can take a look.

Also, are you using the correct Facebook account to login into the Gameflip App?

God Speed! :trident:

I keep getting signed out

Hello @Mobster_am,

Are you able to provide us a screen recording through ticket of this happening?

Feel free to open a ticket using the link below to add the screen recording.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I sussed out the solution if anybody having the same problem. Goto chrome on your mobile or any Web browser clear all cookies and history then try and log in with Facebook. Worked for me

1 Like

Hello @Craig_Brooks,

Thanks for sharing your solution!

Glad that your issue is resolved.

Hope you have an awesome day.

dms please sir :frowning:

Hello @larryVe,

Verified your case and can see that your issue was solved.

Hope you have a great day!

bud! please look into my ticket as well if you havent yet, Ticket number 726981 , i have mailed all the evidences and you had even created a private message of them post i did and invited majortom to it as well but i didnt get any reply on that message yet. Please look into it too as and when you are able to. Thanks a lot

Hello @sumits,

Thanks for the update through the PM.

I’m glad that the issue was solved.

Hope you have an awesome week!