Fortnite Counterattack

That was a long time ago xD Now it requires certain GPU for activation but process is still the same.

@DarkKnight @ DunnBiscuit

same. i dont know why we cant sell it on gameflip? its code, not account or anything and it will end on July 18, 2019 ( not June )

2 Likes

Why he still sell it?

Nobody can answer my question. Hello!

can we sell as a epic code right? only nvidia code not allowed

Are you sure?

@DarkKnight @DunnBiscuit Please confirm it!

@Wayz_Shop Can we sell Epic Counterattack code? right?

everyone selling it there is no expiration date for epic key also. why not?

@b0Nixdxd because we receive email from gameflip: Warning
All your “Fortnite Counterattack” listings have been removed. The game developer has not granted permissions for this item to be sold. Please do not relist.

So i want to ask MOD about this problem

They warned a lot of sellers about V-bucks codes (Turkey) as I know

All your “Fortnite Counterattack” listings have been removed. The game developer has not granted permissions for this item to be sold. Please do not relist.

Well that explains everything. The set that you were selling is from Nvidia GPU 10th Series GTX Promotion. In order to get this set properly you have to buy the GPU not from resellers… So please follow the rules of Gameflip, they wont warn you 100x times … I had the same issue with Kohl Cash codes and I’v stopped after 2 or 3rd warning.

1 Like

@Wayz_Shop So Nvidia code can’t sell
Epic counterattack code can sell?

We have detected the following activity on your account that are in violation of our Terms of Service:

Your “Code | Epic Counterattack Set” listing has been removed. This type of listing is prohibited on Gameflip.

Please be aware that continuation of the violation can result in the loss of your account. We strongly encourage you to review our Terms of Service https://gameflip.com/about/terms and make corrective actions.

End promotion July 18th
Why @DunnBiscuit @DarkKnight

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about your issues, but unfortunately, this promotion has ended.

You can verify in the following link:

It clearly states at the end of the page: “Sorry, this promotion is now finished. You can check out our latest promotions at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/

Sometimes the promotion ends before the promised date for some specific reason.

Please search the information and enter the official page to get more details.

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

Hi mod, i understand about this, but it’s Nvidia code and we never sell it. we sell Epic code and it’s no expire now and after july18th. I hope mod understand my mind
@DarkKnight

Please let’s sell from now to July18th

Hello son_nguyen_duc,

I already informed that it is currently not allowed since the promo is over.

Some promos are over before the expected time, it happens for various reasons.

If we see anyone selling the Counterattack bundle, it will be removed.

:trident: New forum moderators!