A Seller of Fortnite Codes with suspiciously Cheap

HI hello , Im Adam and im Just starting with Gameflip @vertexsupplier he is the seller !
he sell me 2 fortnite codes with gameflip , to complete the purchases he Vertexsupplier told me to rate him good and he After that its was going to give me the codes , well I do that , and then the codes never came … :’( and he told that he was hacked and he dont have any codes , ,
Do I should believe this ? ? Or do I have to attack with all my strenghts ? ?
and who’s with me ? !!!

And the Worst… he never Give me the feedback on Gameflip :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

never complete a purchase until you recieve the item you paid for.

contact gameflip here https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

hopefully you can get a refund.

Hi, like what @Oscar_Ha has said, never complete a purchase until you receive the item.

In other words, you just got scammed, hopefully u’ll get a refund and not make the same mistake again

Hello!

You can simply submit a request and tell them what exactly happened to you and they will automatically Refund you all your money back!

Here’s : https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I get a refund from paypal , and well the GF staff closes the seller page that was scammer , so all good :smiley:

I resolve it thank you!!

you are welcome man! have a great time on gameflip :heart:

yeah not right now , but in a month I hope :slight_smile: ,
right now I got suspended in gameflip for list a Ikonik sell for fortnite ( is a skin that need to be transfer is not with code ) and GF suspend me for a month and half and told me that I cant list ikonik .
it is sad becouse If I had known that I will never list it :frowning:

well right now im just waiting to be part of gameflip again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They will remove your ban i’m sure about that don’t worry! :blush:

I Hope :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey AdamWarlock!

I’m glad to see that your issue was resolved.

Just to be clear, as stated in our instructions, Guidelines, and FAQ, clicking “Complete Transaction” finalizes the sale and transfers the funds to the seller.

In the future, if you experience any issues with a purchase, please place the transaction under review by selecting “Hold transaction and open issue”. This is located underneath the “Complete Transaction” button. This will stop the three-day automatic Complete Transaction countdown and let us work towards a resolution.

Also, please check the following link to understand more about “Prohibited and counterfeited items”:

God Speed! :trident:

ok! nice thanks , right now I have the same trouble , the seller ask the same again

Open Dispute on the item. Then esclate the issue. (Basically two disputes on same transaction).

@MajorTom @DarkKnight

Hello @AdamWarlock!

Sorry to hear about this :frowning:

I really hate scammers.

Could you please provide me the order ID?

This way I could check if the account was already suspended.

yes he was banned and I get my full refund!

now im banned becouse I put personal info In my description I didnt know that I couldnt do that so right now im going to try to speak with the service of gameflip to get un-banned :slight_smile:

im really sad for being banned and when I get un banned if it is possible I will never do that again!

Is it time limited ban?

well I really dont know I hope that be limited

no , It’s for Life-time Im really worried I can’t live without Gameflip

Hey @AdamWarlock,

I answered your PM regarding this issue.

Will close this topic ok :wink: