Gameflip didn't protect me!!! They stole my money

After waiting more than 15 days

They close my dispute and take my money (450$) and they give them to the seller!!!

And they write on the ticket

(We have completed our investigation into this transaction and were unable to accept your dispute as this does not fall under our Buyer Guarantee. The hold on this transaction will be removed and the dispute closed.)

So my buying of steam codes (does not fall under our Buyer Guarantee) So NOTHING AT ALL AT GAMEFLIP GUARANTEE MY MONEY

They close the case and even complete the transaction as like as I have completed it!!!

(Hello Ali Al-Dandan,

Thank you for completing the transaction for 50x Steam $5 Gift Card - Great bundle, great price! on Gameflip.

Item: 50x Steam $5 Gift Card - Great bundle, great price!
Item ID: 17d614dd-9609-4432-b19f-90c5ea746beb
Seller: Steam Pumpkin
Price: $225.00)

Thanks for completing it!!! WTF I HAVEN’T COMPLETED ANY THING MOTHER FUCKERS

If you can’t protect me why you are say that there is something funding called BUYER GUARANTEE

There is nothing called like that

You and the seller steal my money

My advice for everyone

DONT USE GAMEFLIP ANY MORE THERE IS NOTHING CALLED BUYER GUARANTEE!!!

It’s just lies lies

I can’t understand. Codes didnt works? Why did you open dispute?

Codes not working

Seller not respond!!!

What I should do!!!

Complete the transaction!!!

I need admins heeeeere
Somebody tell me what is happening!!!

As you could see an the second pic they are telling that I have resolved it with the seller!!!

I have not resolved any thing!!!

Somebody help me

When codes were not working, have you sent proof? Did you try to talk with a seller?

Please put seller Gameflip profile link.

I have sent all the proofs

I have sent more than 20 massage to the seller

But nothing working and even gameflip can’t protect me

https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:1655026b-f5ca-4b1b-bead-3b3f2d989980

Here its

I have tow purchases from home

On has been completed ( by Gmaeflip!!!)

Believe me not by me

And the other still on hold

BTW if you need any proofs I could provide all

So you bought 50 steam keys and no one of them are working?

I bought

Tow listing of 50!!!

Wich mean 100 codes (50+50)

All not working

And I have proofs!

I have opened dispute for both purchases

Gameflip completed one yesterday!!! Behalf me!!

And the other still on hold

It’s very weird, actually. I have no experience with Steam gift cards, but are you tried to contact Steam support? Maybe they can confirm that Steam codes already in use or not exists.

1 Like

Man you are not an administrator here!!!

I have tried everything you thinking about and only gameflip admins could help me

Thanks

I would avoid buying gift cards on here. They frequently get charged back or have issues. Even from Steam Pumpkin I’ve got tons of invalid codes or codes that go bad a week after purchase and lost money. They are all sketchy, grey market codes. By the time you notice the balance is pulled from your account it’s usually too late to dispute. Most of the listings from new sellers are just fake or used codes hoping you don’t dispute in 3 days.

I know that

But even the dispute did not help me!!!

The codes is not working at all!!!

And even gameflip finalize it for pumpkin!!!

So we could say that even gameflip is big cheater!!!

What evidence did you provide? Were they all invalid or just already redeemed? You didn’t show us that part.

I could show everything for admins!!!

All the codes redeemed before I even could redeem them

Hello, I wasn’t here last week and I couldn’t answer you before.

This issue wasn’t solved correctly. Please reopen the ticket and wait for our answer on this.

Please, give me a few days to investigate what properly happened and give you the right answer for your case.

Thank you and I personally apologize for any confusion regarding this issue.

@000 Can you tell me any case that were “charged back” or is invalid for Steam Pumpkin, so I can take a look?

I take care of most of his disputes and usually the user is trying to scam. How do we know that?

We get concrete evidence from his distributor, and the game company (Steam, Nintendo, Sony, etc) that shows the codes are valid or were redeemed after it was sent to the buyer.

Thanks!

its nice that I have someone responded to me after a week !!

first thing : I dont know how to reopen the ticket !!

2 what you mean by charged back !!(I think you could take a look above I have provided everything )

3 its a VERY NICE THING THAT YOU KNOW THAT HE IS USUALLY TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE AND STEAL THEIR MONEY ,BUT YOU HAVE DECIDED THE CASE FOR HIM AND COMPLETED THE FIRST TRANSACTION AND GIVE HIM MY MONEY , SO I THINK TAHT YOU ARE HELPING HIM RIIIIGHT !!!

As I told I have all the evidence that the codes has been redeemed before I use them and my steam account still empty till now

i HAVE TRIED TO REOPEN IT

BUT THEY OPEN A NEW ONE and this is the number of the new case (259784)

respond fast PLEASE