Gameflip didn't protect me!!! They stole my money

Hello @Ali_Al-Dandan,
How are you today?

Please, see the answers for your points below, please pay special attention to the sentences in bold.

1. Just respond to the last message you received from our team regarding the case. If you are unable to do that, just open a new ticket with all the information from the cases, we will answer you as soon as possible. As asked, please give me a few days to answer you properly.

2. My second message wans’t for you. I edited it and it was for the user @000.

3. Unfortunately you read it wrong. Steam P isn’t a scammer. All the disputes against him that I saw, were from users that were trying to scam him somehow. But your case is different, your case is linked to the hacker situation we saw other users complaining about, so it is not tied to Steam P.

We are investigating all the hackers cases, and we intend to solve those cases as soon as possible.

Thank you.

OK thank you

I have opened a new one #259784

I hope that you could do something, eventhough I think that I will not get anything!! Cuz you linked my case to hackers but you have closed and complete it for Steam P. Without even mention that!!!( I mean the closed one)

So this is what I think, You just delay me again and again (it’s 20 days now) and after some days you will plame the hackers and I will not get any thing!!

That’s it right!!

Apologize for my misunderstanding if I did

Thanks

Hello

I’m so happy that I got my refund for one of the listing which have the order ID number :
3091181a-dffc-433d-963c-b24e7fb4cb7c

But ALSO I NEED TO MENTION THE OTHER TRANSACTION THAT GAMEPLIP HAD COMPLITED IT IN MY OTHER CASE!!!
Order ID

17d614dd-9609-4432-b19f-90c5ea746beb

I told that I have tow purchases which have the same problem!!!

On has been completed by gameflip in the old case (I didn’t got my money)
And the other has just refunded now (thank you for that)
But ALSO I NEED MY MONEY FOR THE LISTING HAS BEEN COMPLETED BY MISTAKE BY GAMEFLIP

And I received this massage tell me that either I have completed it or the three days was expired!!!

But you could check that I have put it in hold (dates) but gameflip complete it after my case OK!!!

So the mistake is by gameflip and I need my money from gameflip not from the seller because YOU GIVE THEM TO THE SELLER!!!

Hello,

I just refunded this missing transaction for you.

Thanks.

Thank you very much…

I could say now that gameflip will never forget a customer!

I really appreciate that

I have another concern if you could help!

I log in to my account in gameflip using Gmail API (so there is no password for my gamflip)

Is there anyway to change that?
And also could I enable TOW-FACTOR-AUTHENTICATION??

Hey! This is a question for @op_JOkEr.

I’ll also seek an asnwer for you.

Thanks!

its 21day now !!!no response

Hello!

Sorry for the late answer. Let me try to help you.

If you set uo your account via Google, you can’t change that. You need to create a new account if you want another login method.

Since you use Google as Login, you may set up the Google two factor authenticator:

If you still have any kinf of question or answer, just let me know.

Thanks!

what is going on !!!

my account has been suspended!!!

I have more than 1200$ in the account most of them from add cash !!! which mean that I am not also a seller !!! my account is verified

I cant buy right now

I need a soloutin here

invite code F2PS7N

Hello! As i checked, your account is already unsuspended.

Thanks!