Gameflip Gigs BETA - Pre-Register Now!

gigs_newsletter_header

Hello Flippers,

We’re proud to announce Gameflip Gigs, the upcoming service that allows gamers from all around the world to earn cash by offering services (gigs) to other fellow gamers.

To learn more and pre-register as a seller, visit https://gameflip.com/gigs

Gameflip Gigs will soon be launched on Gameflip.com and with that, users will be able to list their gigs within the realms of:

Knowledge

coach

Seller profile
Game experts, pro and amateur gamers, strategists, tacticians, experienced gamers in general.

Examples of gigs you can sell

• How to play defense in Rocket League
  • Deck building strategies for Hearthstone
  • Watch a VOD and give advice on how to improve
  • Teach something
  • Training sessions

Boosting

booster

Seller profile
Gamers with high rank/level characters/accounts, amateur, and pro gamers that can guarantee high-level play and carry.

• Guarantee a win in a game like Fortnite, PUBG…
  • Play a competitive match in a party
  • Play a specific role in League of Legends
  • Join a team during a tournament
  • Play healer in MMORPG raids
  • Carry a newbie :sweat_smile:

Creativity

creative

Seller profile
Freelancers from various areas including designers, illustrators, programmers, musicians, video editors, etc.

• Create an intro for a YouTube channel
  • Create a Discord bot or server
  • Design a logo
  • Create Twitch custom emotes
  • Compose a song for a project
  • Design a skin

Entertainment

entertainer

Seller profile
Fun, funny and creative gamers that enjoy playing in a group.

• Play casually in a party
  • Offer fun commentaries for a video
  • Join a streaming session

The possibilities are endless!

If you are interested in joining Gameflip Gigs and making money doing what you love, pre-register today to become a beta seller!

During the beta phase, all qualified sellers will also have the chance to get up to $1,000 USD extra! To learn how, visit our Gameflip Gigs Beta Seller page.

More news and explainers will come your way in the next few days. Stay tuned to our forum, follow @Gameflip on Twitter and check Gameflip.com.

Frequently Asked Questions

What can I sell?

It’s really up to you! Be creative and do what you’re good at, as long as it complies with our Terms of Service. The main categories of gigs are Creatives, Knowledge, Boosting and Entertainment, but you can go beyond that.

What games are supported?

All gamers are welcome on Gameflip, so gigs can be listed for any game available.

How much money can I make selling gigs?

The more gigs you sell, the more money you make, so it’s up to you! You can also earn up to $1,000 extra by joining our beta program. Learn more.

How much does it cost?

It’s free to join Gameflip and to list your gigs. For every gig you sell, you keep 80% of the proceeds. During our beta program, you can also earn up to $1,000 extra. Learn more.

How do I get paid?

After delivering your gig, the proceeds will be credited to your Gameflip Wallet. From then you can withdraw to PayPal, Bitcoin, FLP or you can use the funds to buy anything on Gameflip.

How do I sign up?

To sign up for Gameflip Gigs beta, fill and submit the form at the top of this page.

I’m interested in buying. Where can I find all the gigs?

Gameflip Gigs is not yet released to the general audience, but you can stay up to date by signing up to Gameflip. Gameflip Gigs will be available at Gameflip.com and the Gameflip iOS and Android app.

Is Gameflip Gigs available?

Not yet. Follow @Gameflip on Twitter to receive the latest news about Gameflip and more!