Gameflip - iOS App Issue

whenever i go to look for gameflips giftcard category, it doesn’t show, gameflip is also not showing in the appstore like it usually does, im unsure of what’s happening with my gameflip, the website seems to be working fine, but the mobile app isn’t working for some reason. all my listings on mobile are gone, but on the website they are there, im hoping to find a solution? i’ve restarted my phone, uninstalled about 4 times, and nothing has worked, please help! profile code is: -MRF15F

2 Likes

My gameflip app is up to date and no listings are showing under any categories. It’s been 2 days now. The only section of the app that still works fine is the part where they ask us to invest money on them, but the app no longer works. :see_no_evil:

Same thing since 2 days and I ve posted about it here too.All of a sudden since the other day, it won’t let me do anything in app, so I uninstalled it only to not be able to install again, neither can find it on App Store. Says app not supported for the region.

I’m using it from browser for now and can’t set my online status there. Neither I get notifications when someone purchases an item unless I check manually.

I checked from my sisters tablet which is an android and app is working there perfectly with no issues.
So wierd.
So I assume issues is only on IOS.

Same problem here.

It seems like the app isn’t working properly.
I can’t see my listings as well as browse any listings … I can’t even post a new listing.

Hope this gets fixed soon.
Thanks

I’ve noticed this too. All game items are gone and all listings on any account I’ve seen for game items is gone.

i found out, gameflip has been removed from app store

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Our team is currently investigating why the Gameflip iOS App became unavailable in the App Store.

As soon as we have more information, we will inform everyone here ok.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Godspeed :trident:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

The iOS app has become available once again on the App Store.

Please verify on your side and inform me if everything is working as it should ok.

Thanks everyone and sorry for the inconvenience.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

everything seems to be working as normal, thanks so much for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.