Got gift card listed with good discounts.

I got Australian Steam, Google Play and Germany Amazon listed with good discounts, anyone interested should click on the link below and check em out.
If you want more than what’s listed then let me know and I’ll upload on gameflip, all my cards comes with cash receipt and a picture of the card, so you can ask for it if you want.

Hey! Check out Verified Seller✅’s inventory on Gameflip. It’s awesome! https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:8efb54a2-8d47-43af-8c97-35ef405e1878

1 Like

do you sell offgamers giftcards ?

1 Like

No friend I don’t…

1 Like

No US gift cards?

For now there’s no USA cards

1 Like

The Australian Steam I listed can be used in any country, I tried it on my USA Steam account and it automatically converted to usa balance, and I saw an article that states that it is not limited to any region, so it can be used anywhere…

1 Like

Ohh okay, I was looking to buy google play or iTunes in bulk that’s why and I am from the US

1 Like

Are you still selling wholesale ???

I need this.

Not Found

User not found or is no longer available!

huh?

1 Like

this just means the user is banned or suspended, also the user gets automatically logged out everytime he tries to login and gameflip just shows a error message. here is a example for mobile users on gameflip app