Help me pls, new seller, acc banned, much money frozen

Hello @Danielabu,

The Support Team has verified your issue and they informed me that on March 1st, you will be able to request a payout.

Have a good day!

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Hello @DarkKnight

I need a favor, I am trying to enter my account, but the verification code is not coming to my phone. could you help me with that?

It all depends on the nature of the suspension. If the user is a scammer or code revoker, then we will need that money to refund his/her buyers.

On the other hand for example, if the user was banned for selling forbidden listings, but no buyers were affected, then we’ll allow the person to withdraw the money without problems.

2 Likes

@Danielabu Could you try it now and let us know?

1 Like

I’m going to try right now, I already inform you. although it scares me because I received this email

@MajorTom I wrote to you in private sending what happens to see if they help me,

@MajorTom

In my case I am a reseller, and I earn much more by replacing the code, than stealing from the person. Because that is how I show that I am responsible and I win more buyers, so in each store I tell the client to wait 3 days to complete, so I avoid complaints and I can have direct chat with him, since when you complete you lose the opportunity to continue chatting

1 Like